• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
2cbkw4.jpg

I would def rock these. I'm a sucker for white/red shoes tho.

Everyone’s getting wet off these black 350s but forgetting all black shoes only really look good with an all black fit. So unless youre mall security or a ****boi, all black shoes probably aren’t a good look for you

There’s a reason those vantas, UB 500s and 350s have a slight tinge of grey to them: to make them wearable beyond an all black palette. Those color corrected pics are wishful thinking imo

I can't agree with 100% of what you stated.

Everyone’s getting wet off these black 350s but forgetting all black shoes only really look good with an all black fit. So unless youre mall security or a ****boi, all black shoes probably aren’t a good look for you

There’s a reason those vantas, UB 500s and 350s have a slight tinge of grey to them: to make them wearable beyond an all black palette. Those color corrected pics are wishful thinking imo

This is up there for craziest/lamest thing I've ever heard

2cbkw4.jpg

I would def rock these. I'm a sucker for white/red shoes tho.

I think the colored stripe was the worst look for these, I regret passing on the 1st design that was all over print the wording thing was ugly as well imho, guess it's just the blacks for me, def regretting not paying that shipping at FTL for the statics, I had high hopes for the gitd when I thought it was gonna be an all over gitd like the tmac3 asg, oh well, I'll prob bite the bullet and grab creams to custom to all reds

This is the type of bull**** that blows my mind...

So I’m grabbing dinner with the missus in Navy Yard and as I’m rounding the corner to this restaurant, dude walks pass with the Vantas on. Not gonna lie them ****s clean and I’m not a fan of 700v2. How he get em early tho or were they fakes?

Ops, my bad. Now that I’m lookin at pics they musta been Geodes. They still looked clean. I had my shades on.

lol you wear shades at night time... during dinner?

Not every shoe has to 'pop' or be ROYGBIV, Rainbow Brite, please stare-at-my-feet loud to be nice

Of course not, but if you took what I said into context, I clearly said when you spend a good chunk of money on a shoe. I didn’t say ban black shoes.

If I’m spending $200-300 on something, I don’t want it to look extra regular.

Sure do. What you gonna do about it?

Nothing. So keep it moving if ya ain’t got something quality to add.

:lol: what am I gonna do about it? What kind of response is that? You gonna confront me on NT? Get out with that garbage. If you call PSing a red stripe on Zebras “adding quality” to the thread, then you’re out of touch more than you claim I am.

let's get to the basketball and 451 already

BBalls need.
451s nah. I don't think there's any way I can pull those things off. Curious to see some fit pics with those 451s. Then again, people pull off (not really) those giant boat Balenciaga Triple S.

Jaysee got them early. Coincides with Shawn Lee's comment that only the midsoles/soles glow, not the upper

oh and I'm in.

Back
Top Bottom