Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Question: why are 700s almost always some version of black, gray, or white? And color mix would be nice or at least some contrast.

If we're talking fashion, from what I've seen the best dressed are the Japanese, Koreans, Uk, French...
Of course, style is subjective but that's just my opinion.

:sick: i hate how those countries dress, all that skinny crap needs to die already, fashion turned into sneaker showoffs, that's why ya'll complain about #NTDenim but a real sneaker head knows a shoe forwards and backwards and doesn't need to see the whole shoe to know if it's fire or not, atleast back in my highschool days we knew what shoe was what with 1/3 of the shoe covered by pants, the guy that had the dockers over his geodes gets a salute from me, the rest of yall pants so tight you either walking like frankenstien or can't get them over your hips :rofl:yeah that's fashion:smh:

i had the karate shoes when i was a child lol
cl-sh-28.jpg

i remember my moms smacking me on the arm with one :lol:

Bruuuh, we were poor growing up and I begged my parents for a pair of these when I was a little kid. I was so happy when they bought me a pair. I was walking around pretending I was Bruce Lee :lol:

:sick: i hate how those countries dress, all that skinny crap needs to die already, fashion turned into sneaker showoffs, that's why ya'll complain about #NTDenim but a real sneaker head knows a shoe forwards and backwards and doesn't need to see the whole shoe to know if it's fire or not, atleast back in my highschool days we knew what shoe was what with 1/3 of the shoe covered by pants, the guy that had the dockers over his geodes gets a salute from me, the rest of yall pants so tight you either walking like frankenstien or can't get them over your hips :rofl:yeah that's fashion:smh:

This is an incredibly narrow minded point of view

This is an incredibly narrow minded point of view

I'm incredibly set in my ways shoulder shrug, however I'm not telling you or anyone how to dress, all my soldiers wear that skinny slim style, and we have a good time talking mess to each other about our styles, do you, I'm do me, I dont like it, but I'll still talk to you regardless of how your dress, I wear tennis shoes with suits! And its thrown in my face all the time my love for the Longhorns and the kd7 ext Longhorns shoulder shrug

I’m pretty open-minded when it comes to fashion, but I will say I can’t get down with this man purse trend tho lol. You can call it a utility pouch or whatever but as soon as you put yo wallet in there...Issa purse fam

That was me rockin the tan chinos over the mauves, with a blue Armani shirt to give a talk at a lunch in the city. Felt like channeling Brad Hall vibes coz why the hell not. Even though i think that dudes a flog.

Then today i rocked camo Carhartts over wave runners to go grab coffee with a mate and hit the supermarket.

The narrow minded point of view is that you have to rock one thing and not another.

I can rock all sorts, and i still rock.

FF0BC5E2-D679-42FC-B112-B5D19E938D72.png
They should have kept those light grey ovals on the midsole & maybe a few grey accents in the upper. The monotone thing is wearing thin especially when these shoes have so much potential for good color blocking.
They screwed up a simple colorway of black and silver. All they had to do was make em look like the Yeezymafia Instagram photo..But No..

all these folks talking about “fashion” are the same dudes that are clamoring to purchase a $300 mailman shoe

Not even one mention of rick Owens

Stick to shoes please

I'm incredibly set in my ways shoulder shrug, however I'm not telling you or anyone how to dress, all my soldiers wear that skinny slim style, and we have a good time talking mess to each other about our styles, do you, I'm do me, I dont like it, but I'll still talk to you regardless of how your dress, I wear tennis shoes with suits! And its thrown in my face all the time my love for the Longhorns and the kd7 ext Longhorns shoulder shrug

Fair enough

So best white based yeezy still the 700 v2 static?
Not the best white based Yeezy..but it very well could be the best white based 700. There’s only Salt 700v1 ,Analog 700v1 and Static 700v2.
Static 700v2 looks the best outta those 3 IMO.

As far as white based 350s go.. i personally like 350 non reflective Statics the best...but of course there’s zebras and creams and hyperspaces etc

If Lanvin Kicks + Suit a la RDJ...why not ? think garden wedding in the spring, you don't want to be too uptight.

Back
Top Bottom