Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So I just got my analogs from Goat. Nice shoe in hand. Definitely a little bit more color in hand then in pictures. My question is the pair I got looks 100% legit. But the only thing that is off to me is the hang tag. I only got the gloss one with the different languages on it. No size tag. Not sure if that matters or not. Also no quality control sticker inside the box either. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

35EABFE6-888B-4FEA-8E73-E9C318674FD5.jpeg

Quick trip to the Bay area.

Nudies with Waverunners is always so clean to me.

-Drew

Those jeans look really nice with the waverunners. Never heard of Nudie until your post but I've been looking on the website and they look really nice. Just a bit pricey at ~$200 a pop. I need a nice new pair of jeans though, so I'm tempted to try a pair. I usually roll with Banana Republic jeans during the sales so this would be my first 'expensive' pair of jeans. Any recommendations? Overall happy with them for the price?

Tapering from the knee down can improve almost any pair of denim.

Tipping point for me years ago was how the back of my jeans would always get wet when I was driving my car, from hanging down onto my floor mats. That's when I joined the slimmer denim and jogger sweatpants phase.
Tapering can make or break a pair of denim

I definitely transitioned my style to the skinnier pant, I would say slim fitting. American Eagles flex jeans/pants are amazing for comfort. Joggers too.

Honestly comfort is first.

At the end of the day, wear what you want.
American Eagle’s Flex jeans & Pacsun’s jeansbare what I get most of the time. The flex jeans aren’t tight and “flex” as the name suggests :rofl:

Question regarding V2 350 statics nonreflective, do they have the famous heel bump like the v2s prior? Any details to look for with fakes? UV light? Upc matches the box? Etc?

So I just got my analogs from Goat. Nice shoe in hand. Definitely a little bit more color in hand then in pictures. My question is the pair I got looks 100% legit. But the only thing that is off to me is the hang tag. I only got the gloss one with the different languages on it. No size tag. Not sure if that matters or not. Also no quality control sticker inside the box either. Not sure what to do. Any suggestions?

You got me worried since I ordered mine from GOAT as well. Have they sold fakes before?

Back
Top Bottom