Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Dang I slept on those Glow joints hard asf, had no idea most sizes are going for $500. I treated that release like it wasn’t nothing serious and that they was gonna go for $250-300 and cop later like most new Yeezys do. Dang and I actually like them :smh:

I feel like the blacks might be easy to get since Yeezy Mafia is only charging $58 for auto checkout...

Good..I don't really want reflectives. I want the regular black static joints. The white reflectives were nice and I didn't want the Glows but man that glow pic is sick. I just hate how much they look just like butters.. served no purpose in copping.

I feel like the blacks might be easy to get since Yeezy Mafia is only charging $58 for auto checkout...

Some insiders I follow on social media have implied that the non-reflective are gonna be in cream-esque numbers. If you want em, I think you'll be able to get em.

I got lucky on the last 350 and 700 reflectives. I suspect I won't be as lucky in this case...

Good..I don't really want reflectives. I want the regular black static joints. The white reflectives were nice and I didn't want the Glows but man that glow pic is sick. I just hate how much they look just like butters.. served no purpose in copping.
nah, the glows are very different from the butters. the glow is a cool gimmick but that's about it..I'd rather have butters

nah, the glows are very different from the butters. the glow is a cool gimmick but that's about it..I'd rather have butters

Kinda feeling the same way honestly which is why I passed on Glows (I have Butters).. but if the Glows came out first I would've passed on Butters. Its just over kill to me on top of having Yebras. That's 3 versions of the same greenish yellow shoe.

But I LOVE my Yebras.

LOL, so boostlinks had YS password page tweet up and then took it down

12B07BDE-ED5B-4DF4-9270-2CEF0B43DB56.gif

I mean I got work at 5am but at the same time I got Thursday off so I mean f it, guess I'll stay up for ol time sake.

I don’t work until 2pm in the afternoon and I’m still not staying up for these joints. one of the two things I’ll never for shoes is stay up or camp out for em.

Back
Top Bottom