Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
were the last reflectives a shock drop? I just remember YS site took a huge ****

350 and 700 reflectives weren't shock drops, in that they were at predictable times. I think the 700 was at 2 am central, while my 350 reflective confirmation email was at like noon (I think they said when it was coming on the day after Xmas)

hmmm

Isn't the link for all new releases just yeezysupply.com?

Or am I just dumb?

if you click on each specific shoe, it has its own unique link.
i was occasionally pasting that website on my browser and saw what looked like a source page (i thought it went live for a sec and lagged out) but i did make out "reflective" in there somewhere. just thought i'd share.

see attached snapshot
350v2blackreflective.JPG

Last edited:
No, appreciate any and all help.

Was just thinking logistically of how I usually cop at YS (which, frankly, is the only place I ever cop Yeezys), and realized that, if I had a bot, I think I'd just direct it to yeezysupply.com rather than some other random link.

No, appreciate any and all help.

Was just thinking logistically of how I usually cop at YS (which, frankly, is the only place I ever cop Yeezys), and realized that, if I had a bot, I think I'd just direct it to yeezysupply.com rather than some other random link.

check my edited post. if you paste the link, press enter, then hit ctrl + u quickly, you can see the source for the page

i think it would make more sense for the reflectives to be sold tomorrow night this time,,,, but what i know, lol

Back
Top Bottom