Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Just spoke to Adidas CS through the phone regarding the reservation vouchers. Their system is currently updating and it should pop back up later in a few hours.

They do but its fine. I rather pay the little extra than a full blown resale price.

I never win from there so it doesnt matter lol

Wtf END. is charging more than the total (retail + fee) from established ATC services like YeezyMafia for a pair? That’s quite a scam they have going on tbh.

When are people picking up their Adidas App reservations for Non RF? I didn't hit but just curious how the wristband ****show will be. Was there a time given to winners?

Adidas are idiots for trying this FCFS wristband nonsense during arguably the most hyped GR 350 release ever. I think this is going to be a huge mess and ppl are going to be massively disappointed for wasting their time jumping through hoops for an L.

Adidas are idiots for trying this FCFS wristband nonsense during arguably the most hyped GR 350 release ever. I think this is going to be a huge mess and ppl are going to be massively disappointed for wasting their time jumping through hoops for an L.

even if i got a wristband, i dont think id go down there. FCFS wristbands for a shoe like this is is just asking for trouble.

Resellers aren’t chasing 13s anymore? Thank god :pimp:
in my experience, despite the disproportionally low production of sz 13s for every 350 v2 (why adc), size 13 never goes for anything extraordinary.

COnsidering all the size 12s that size up to a 13 for these (like myself) youd thnk demand would be crazy

in my experience, despite the disproportionally low production of sz 13s for every 350 v2 (why adc), size 13 never goes for anything extraordinary.

COnsidering all the size 12s that size up to a 13 for these (like myself) youd thnk demand would be crazy

Yeah that’s something I’ve noticed too. Considering the massive lack of balance between supply and demand, even compared to other sizes, resale isn’t usually more than $30 more than normal sizes. Still would never pay resale for Yeezys in general, but it’s interesting to see how relatively unaffected the market is by it.

Back
Top Bottom