Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
February 31 doesn’t exist. Not buying the whole translation thing either. If they do restock that’ll be nice too.

People still going to war for brands in 2018 ?
giphy.gif

Y what? It's an observation. I mess with both brands but It's obvious what Nike is doing.
Lol Nike’s year was saved by the ’Ten’ collection imo. Sure the Kaws were nice and the Mars Yard but that’s it imo. The rest was super boring and the Vapormax was probably the biggest dissappointment last year imo. With that said, Adidas also needs to step up their game and put out some great new models if they want to stay relevant and they seriously need to start getting better and more interesting collabs now that many people are growing tired of the V2.

Lol Nike’s year was saved by the ’Ten’ collection imo. Sure the Kaws were nice and the Mars Yard but that’s it imo. The rest was super boring and the Vapormax was probably the biggest dissappointment last year imo. With that said, Adidas also needs to step up their game and put out some great new models if they want to stay relevant and they seriously need to start getting better and more interesting collabs now that many people are growing tired of the V2.

as was Adidas

and the Vapor Max sold pretty well.

a company with almost a 70% market share needing to be saved :lol:

They better give Virgil his own office for what he did for them. Crazy thing is, they could've been crushed Adidas if they gave these guys more say with choice in shoe models. Acronym and A cold Wall would be knock out blows.

as was Adidas

and the Vapor Max sold pretty well.

a company with almost a 70% market share needing to be saved :lol:
If you could learn how to read everything in a forum post maybe you would have seen that I said clearly that Adidas ALSO needs to step their game up a lot. Vapormax was a bit hype in the beginning but nowhere near boost levels. They rarely sell out now and that silhouette is one of the ugliest I’ve seen lately.

I wish Ye can go back and make more 950 or make the 1050 happen. Don't like any of these combat boots

Virgil didn’t do anything.

His shoes were mostly junk.

Nike marketing had fools thinking they were desireable thanks to Instagram etc.

Now a load of that stock can’t be sold by resellers. All walking around the ‘cons’ with them held in the air and can’t get the money they want for them, save three of the styles.

I sit back and watch.

It’s funny.

The Ten was nice but nothing actually new. Personally don't know why it won Sneaker of the Year. But thats the same news with Nike tho, they don't let you create unless you're the athlete. If you're an entertainer collabing with Nike, you only get to put your choice of color on an existing Nike model. Part of why Ye left

Back
Top Bottom