Votes: 268 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Makes no sense to argue Nike vs Adidas... WE ARE the consumers and when two companies fight for our business, its GOOD for us! Because we vote with our dollars, likes, tweets and clicks...

Adidas put nike on their heels for a couple years, kind of a reality check. Kanye paved the way for the rest of his GOOD/DONDA family (don c, virgil, jerry, hell even Big Sean had a shoe last year lol remember complexcon?)

I bought my first pair of Nikes last year (off white zoom flys) since the pure boost came out.. I'm glad I did.. but I don't think I'll be buying many more nikes just yet, or adidas for that matter..

IDK about you guys, but i feel overwatered from last year with all these drops, sooo many releases.. im kind of ready for a shoe break, at least till summer...excluding those 4D's...need those! :nthat:

Mate its Nike talk.

You bought your first pair last year.

You aren’t buying anymore.

My question stands.

Mate its Nike talk.

You bought your first pair last year.

You aren’t buying anymore.

My question stands.

With all due respect...please re-read my post

"I bought my first pair since the pure boost " which means that before pure boost, I was buying nikes and a lot of them... been buying air maxes and SB's since way back (pattas, grey box sb's and before those, pro b's) ... Truth be told, Pure Boosts were my first pair of adidas..

can we move on now? I tried to drop some pearls of wisdom and you over here trying to eject me from the thread! lol

gif.gif

Word.

I was watching Pawn Stars this morning and one of the experts on their said something that rang true, he advised the store not to buy something that was almost definitely the real item, due to ‘collector confidence’ being so low due to the amount of fakes on the market.

And someone said something here about the ease of finding wave runner fakes compared to legit pairs currently.

Rang so true.

Main reason I haven’t got a pair.

Unless I can buy direct from the source 1, I can’t trust it to be legit and 2, like a lot of yeezies, unless I know the wearer I generally assume they’re fakes.

Word.

I was watching Pawn Stars this morning and one of the experts on their said something that rang true, he advised the store not to buy something that was almost definitely the real item, due to ‘collector confidence’ being so low due to the amount of fakes on the market.

And someone said something here about the ease of finding wave runner fakes compared to legit pairs currently.

Rang so true.

Unless I can buy direct from the source 1, I can’t trust it to be legit and 2, like a lot of yeezies, unless I know the wearer I generally assume they’re fakes.

You’re too paranoid.

Word.

Rang so true.

I don't know about now but when the wave runners first released it was easy (but not that easy) to tell the difference. Even tho it can be swapped, the box/label was a dead giveaway too. They all had the sample labels lol

i said that.

retail or bust is the rule to live by
This. I have been buying kicks longer than most members in here been alive and i would advise you to move on if you dont get a shoe. There will always be that "next' shoe.

Back
Top Bottom