Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
that how u know his salt levels are over 9000. how u get mad over somebody wishing u luck and hoping u get your pair?
the funny thing is, if he had gotten a pair, he wouldnt b here whining and this wouldnt be an issue or a discussion at all.

3god - NT used to be a let community where we owed e/o bc we were apart of the community. the game has changed and so has NT

I completely get that as I’ve been around here since 00-01... but his point just comes off as out of touch and pointless. It’s great when people still help others but to call out others who don’t share that type of community bond is dumb.

It’s also a culmination of those that hit multiples and, “hope you get your pair!” and hits one or a few and still feel like they struck out.

It’s only human to feel conflicted about it, especially since we share a common bond. But we shouldn’t feel entitled.

personally.....i dont care if youre a part of NT like me. that doesnt mean i automatically should help you if i dont know you from a hole in the wall.
who remembers that time an NTer got upset and made a copy of my username and then went around spewing racist stuff? and spamming racist messages and DMs about my ethnicity to me and other members?

or the dude who went nuts and came at me with all types of racist insults about black people because he assumed i was black? he was nice on regular forums when posting but went nuts in my DMs. and i had to post his DMs and expose him. people were surprised as hell that he turned out to be that way. he showed his true colors.

this is why i dont help any1 here unless we've chatted or have rapport. how bad would it suck if i oop'ed to a total stranger and they turned out to b like the 2 morons i mentioned above? not everyone on here deserves an oop.

not to mention the fact that.....i dont know you so how do i know youre not gonna throw em up on stockx/goat? im not ooping so some random can go and resell.

Last edited:
Anybody on here could be a bad person.
If you need to run a background check on any NTer before lookin out for em..nobody will help anybody. Even if alot of NTers think the person is good..you just pointed out how one NTer was a disgusting racist.
Nobody is entitled to help out anyone on here...but if u did help someone out...regardless of who it is....you did a good deed..and YOU ARE a good person for doing so ( im not saying you're a bad person if u don't oop anybody..you're more smart than anything.) But.. you have no control over whether the person u helped out is a reseller or a bad person

Back
Top Bottom