Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t even remember at this point. I rarely contributed before this username.

you don't contribute currently either. jk

I had a username from I think 01'-03'. Forgot the password and even the email login when nt became yuku

you don't contribute currently either. jk

I had a username from I think 01'-03'. Forgot the password and even the email login when nt became yuku

Yeah things have changed considerably but In the end we still all talking kicks and sports, etc.

I guess I own Tephras.

Entered Hanon’s raffle on a whim (after their tweet) about an hour before the YS thing. Got an order confirmation (different than an entry confirmation) about a min ago that it’s being prepped for ship.

personally.....i dont care if youre a part of NT like me. that doesnt mean i automatically should help you if i dont know you from a hole in the wall.
who remembers that time an NTer got upset and made a copy of my username and then went around spewing racist stuff? and spamming racist messages and DMs about my ethnicity to me and other members?

or the dude who went nuts and came at me with all types of racist insults about black people because he assumed i was black? he was nice on regular forums when posting but went nuts in my DMs. and i had to post his DMs and expose him. people were surprised as hell that he turned out to be that way. he showed his true colors.

this is why i dont help any1 here unless we've chatted or have rapport. how bad would it suck if i oop'ed to a total stranger and they turned out to b like the 2 morons i mentioned above? not everyone on here deserves an oop.

not to mention the fact that.....i dont know you so how do i know youre not gonna throw em up on stockx/goat? im not ooping so some random can go and resell.

We talking about JRose5?

I did? Where did I say that?

E771F679-AFDE-40FB-9D43-AAAE287E8919.png

Hey - new to the forum. Was looking at getting the Yeezy 350 Static Blacks off of StockX But was confused on the sizing. I’m usually a 12 in Jordan/Vans, 12.5 in Adidas uncaged boost. I had the wavereunners in size 12 but they were super tight in front. Reading comments in other forums people say to go up between 1/2 size or full. Wanted to see if anyone has a pair yet and can verify first hand the sizing. Thx!

how in the world do you guys buy Yeezys on the secondary market, (ebay, mercari etc etc)? Im not a Yeezy expert, so spotting fakes is not something I can do by simply looking at some photos.

YS trying way too hard to build hype for the Tephras. First the “shock drop” and now pre-orders.

Yet these idiots couldn’t even secure my a size 11 of NRs when I preordered through them... F—k those clowns.

Edit: I’m referring to YM with their preorder email that followed YS’s email today

think he meant last year, so technically he's a sophomore lol. But yeah I remember me, jps, and rjm had a whole discussion in the OW thread about whats DS and un-DS when he wore the OG vapormax for a whole football game and still called them DS lol

how in the world do you guys buy Yeezys on the secondary market, (ebay, mercari etc etc)? Im not a Yeezy expert, so spotting fakes is not something I can do by simply looking at some photos.

Because some of us have experience with real shoes. Hard to believe I know.

Just y'all watch...em YS Vantas didn't just Poof! and skidaddled. They're bound to pop up somewhere. On discount even. Maybe. Hopefully. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom