• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You did say it in the OW thread.

I wouldn't make it up

let's move on tho

vantas finally pulled

i wish they would let us get a disco on YS

Look at my registration date on this website. It doesn’t coincide with what either of you are saying. But regardless, I’m not sure why my inception into this hobby interests you enough to post about it.

I’ll clear it up for you. I got into sneakers 14 months ago in April. So you did make it up.

nope, but YS charge NYC tax too now

ysss.jpg
Don't even trip bro that was $20 shipping anyways. If anything we saving a couple of cents lmfao.

Don't even trip bro that was $20 shipping anyways. If anything we saving a couple of cents lmfao.

thats about the only thing that made it fair. Gave it free shipping but charged tax, and also Adidas handles all the YS shipment now so pairs are shipped and delivered even faster

Whats the lowest you think 5.5 in the NR will get to? Going to try and cop at the lowest this week for bae..

IF you are new, stick to GOAT or StockX. Those are mainly your safest bets, but come at a higher price than FB groups or eBay, etc. If you have a friend with a legit pair, ask to study his/her pair and compare with high res photos on your secondary market of choice. Realistically, after a while of getting confirmed legit pairs, you get a really good sense of real vs fake and getting a pair in hand will be the ultimate deciding factor. pics can be edited, angled and faked like an instagram model. in person, or only from reputable sources until then. anything other than that better be invoiced via PayPal and know how to dispute with every single method of payment you have. NEVER gift.

thanks. I have Sesames and Butters for instance, but they dont help me that much, looking at a Beluga online for instance, since they dont have the contrasting stripe, just as an example. Also, if you go online, people have different opinions of what to look for, and then some people say that just basic quality control from Adidas will show some variations so those variations arent always a tell tale sign they are fake.

Also, people are posting pics with Stockx tags, but there is no way to confirm (that I know of) that those tags came with THAT shoe, or just some other shoe they got from Stock x, and they use the same tag for every shoe they sell

Yep. That’s April 2017. Do you need to see my StockX history too? :rofl:

Not arguing the cemantics but if a post from
January of 2019 said “last April” that would mean April 2018.

And like dude said, it was pointed out to cut you some slack for not knowing what DS meant. It was a little weird you wanted to say “I never said I was new to the sneaker game” when clearly you did in this calendar year. But to each their own. Next time you won’t call something DS that’s on your feet...

I just am ready for my 350’s to come in though.

Not arguing the cemantics but if a post from
January of 2019 said “last April” that would mean April 2018.

And like dude said, it was pointed out to cut you some slack for not knowing what DS meant. It was a little weird you wanted to say “I never said I was new to the sneaker game” when clearly you did in this calendar year. But to each their own. Next time you won’t call something DS that’s on your feet...

I just am ready for my 350’s to come in though.

I edited my post before you posted yours.

It was weird that I “wanted to say”? What? I’m confused because I never mentioned anything that you’re saying. Nor was I thinking that...as you’re assuming.

I am fully aware of what I said back in January when I posted my 2018 collection. The point I’m making versus 3god and Grizzly, is both are saying i got into sneakers this year, when in reality, it was 14 months ago. Then stating they’re not making this up when they don’t have their facts straight. I’ve been posting almost every major off white release in-hand and on-foot since last summer. So I’m unsure how those threads can go unnoticed or go unposted here unless it’s made to fit their argument.

Last edited:
Smh. I feel dumber after reading that statement.

14 months is basically a year bro.

People were just trying to help you out and you got mad defensive.

Can we keep it moving and back to Yeezys?

Smh. I feel dumber after reading that statement.

14 months is basically a year bro.

People were just trying to help you out and you got mad defensive.

Can we keep it moving and back to Yeezys?

lets let him have it his way then....ok 14 months....how u been in the game for 14 months and not know what deadstock is?

Back
Top Bottom