Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
**** you so negative for bruh? Like damn, let folks live.

That's all I got...back to flaming for no reason.

Huh? So I should let him live, but at the same time we should get back to flaming? But I never flamed him to begin with. You’re confusing as hell man. And overly sensitive lol.

Funny...cats drive all over their metropolis to enter as many raffles as possible, not to mention all the online raffles followed up by post release talk for weeks and weeks on end of how "ooohhhh man i hope that price drops".

Then folks chime in with how they didn't get a pair and folks say "well you didn't put in the work...didn't want it enough".

And we have a dude who did what he wanted to do to insure he got his shoes and he's a clown. **** is wrong with y'all. Now i remember why I unfollowed this thread.

Kudos to YS. They could've deaded all the Reflectives for good and no one would've blinked. But they made it right. Personal pair just shipped. :pimp:

be pateint
never got a shipping confirm or shipping info or anything of the sort
this and a million other reasons are why i ONLY ship packages to my mommas house
she just texted me saying i got some kicks that just came in,
again NO notification from any one
That's the thing tho :\ I already got a pair from YS yesterday. I usually get my pairs shipped at the same time when I get multiples off YS.

Funny...cats drive all over their metropolis to enter as many raffles as possible, not to mention all the online raffles followed up by post release talk for weeks and weeks on end of how "ooohhhh man i hope that price drops".

Then folks chime in with how they didn't get a pair and folks say "well you didn't put in the work...didn't want it enough".

And we have a dude who did what he wanted to do to insure he got his shoes and he's a clown. **** is wrong with y'all. Now i remember why I unfollowed this thread.

To me, it’s all dumb and a waste of time.

To me, it’s all dumb and a waste of time.
That's great man, but that's you. And really odd stance to take given how much time you spend posting about damn shoes. How is that not an equal waste of time?

I just hate bullies or cool kid types that have to decide what is okay and what ain't. Live your life and let other folks live there's. Going out of your way to call buddy a clown is weak as ****.

That's great man, but that's you. And really odd stance to take given how much time you spend posting about damn shoes. How is that not an equal waste of time?

I just hate bullies or cool kid types that have to decide what is okay and what ain't. Live your life and let other folks live there's. Going out of your way to call buddy a clown is weak as ****.

Unfortunately, I misread his interaction with Bert, and therefore my response shouldn’t have been what it was. I admit that. However, I Work from home so I post in between.. I don’t have time to go out and do physical raffles, and online raffles are ********. I’ll just pay the mark up if I don’t hit. It’s really whatever.

Got my FTL pair in. Color is weird in person but they are dope
Agree about the color. It actually took a couple of days for it to grow on me after seeing them in hand. It's like a smokey dark grey/charcoal color with purplish undertones. Shouldn't even be called triple black IMO.

It's a very different look than my Breds. Breds go well with black pants, Black V2's go well with pretty much everything else.

The real 700 Club! (yeah, not a Pat Robertson fan or a white cw fan, and yeah, I like changing laces...).

IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg
IMG_1679.jpeg

I bet if 3god knew how to jig YS, he wouldn't be complaining as he would've copped the Non-Ref and didn't have to contemplate paying resale

I bet if 3god knew how to jig YS, he wouldn't be complaining as he would've copped the Non-Ref and didn't have to contemplate paying resale

But I’m not complaining?
And I ain’t contemplating **** lol
I’m all in on resale i don’t care at all.

But I’m not complaining?
And I ain’t contemplating **** lol
I’m all in on resale i don’t care at all.

I thought you were gonna forego the goat Sail Fog 1 and black non-reflective 350 V2 so you can get the worst looking blue OW AF

Back
Top Bottom