Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Rain boots

22F5C0A4-55E1-455A-9B69-604583A4EF2F.jpeg

My God this is a phenomenal pic of these.

just to reiterate, the bypass jig did not work for me this time. It worked for the reflectives but for this release. I guess because YS was broken for 4 hours, my links didn't work (yes I know how to use it, and yes I had a few bypasses ready). Either brought me to an empty cart or just error pages. But I did manually pass queue and checked out among all the captcha errors

If I did have a complaint about the Vantas, mind you I only looked at my pair for about 30 seconds and had to get back to work, it's that with this thicker canvas mesh (instead of a knitted mesh) the shoe is kind of weirdly shaped by the opening foe the foot. Wide there on both sides then goes noticeably thinner after the tongue ends.

Must have been made in India

totally forgot one more optional bonus step:

After first bypass, make another bookmark with the shoe in your cart during checkout.

Then use that bookmark to keep checking out multiples. Im not sure if you have to clear cookies for this step or not. its worked not clearing and with clearing to redirect you. Gives you a new unique link each time if you clear. down side is that you now only get the same size for all checkouts.

Brehs, wtf is the difference between the Static & the Lundmark 350 V2?! It’s the same ****, I feel colorblind looking at these pics

just to reiterate, the bypass jig did not work for me this time. It worked for the reflectives but for this release. I guess because YS was broken for 4 hours, my links didn't work (yes I know how to use it, and yes I had a few bypasses ready). Either brought me to an empty cart or just error pages. But I did manually pass queue and checked out among all the captcha errors
How often were you recreating bypass links. They actually expire after a certain time.

The real 700 Club! (yeah, not a Pat Robertson fan or a white cw fan, and yeah, I like changing laces...).

IMG_1672.jpeg

IMG_1677.jpeg
IMG_1679.jpeg
Maybe it's just me but the Geodes are the best looking shoe based on that photo. This may be what finally makes me get a pair. I love the Waves but not a fan of the black lace swap.

This really sucks that they're shipping thru fedex now. I don't have a fedex insight account set up. Was cool when I can see everything being shipped thru UPS from YS. Really hope my size 13 gets here ok.

Works the same way as UPS. Set up the Fedex account and you will see packages come up. Not as reliable as UPS though. Right now, I’m seeing my ADC order on its way but I didn’t even get an ADC shipping email.

This really sucks that they're shipping thru fedex now. I don't have a fedex insight account set up. Was cool when I can see everything being shipped thru UPS from YS. Really hope my size 13 gets here ok.

Why not just set up a free FedEx account? Works the same way as UPS MyChoice.

How often were you recreating bypass links. They actually expire after a certain time.

I was recreating every 3-4 hours or checking on it to make sure they were still good. Last update was an 1/2 hour before they dropped since we were all anticipating that 3am release. As you know YS was crashing for hours so a lot of error pages. Bots feasted on YS tho

Maybe it's just me but the Geodes are the best looking shoe based on that photo. This may be what finally makes me get a pair. I love the Waves but not a fan of the black lace swap.
That's cuz the Geode's ARE the best pair. If Tephras had primeknit, they'd probably be number 1.

I am going to practice hella self control this weekend and not cop Tephras.

I promise..

Pray for me yall...

Back
Top Bottom