Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Didn’t realize they were underwhelming as they are in person. Can’t make that call without seeing them. Didn’t realize the 3m laces looked as out of place as they do. I saw they weren’t black but pictures can be and usually are deceiving with sneakers. Wtf does it matter to you anyway?

Get black laces.

Different topic, how long should my girl wait until she contacts StockX? Seller shipped last Monday and the shoes still haven’t been received to StockX, figure they should at least be able to track them?

It’s not like I took a hit paying resale for these. It’s the first yeezy I’ve paid resale for in a long time. Just wouldn’t have minded it as much had the shoes been what they could have been in person.

I got my pair yesterday that I purchased same day she purchased hers, I’ve never seen anything take this long. My only guess is that they are coming from Europe?

They’re dumb. And they also give different responses to their policies everytime I ask them a question lol. One guy wouldn’t tell me how long the seller has to ship because they want to protect the anonymity of the seller :lol: ... it’s always been two days anytime I have sold anything to them...guy was a clown.

Wow... something you sold??
yup. second time this happened to me too.

first time: pair of yeezys. the tracking showed it was delivered and received. but no updates. they eventually paid out but lost the item.

this time: sold preme jacket. fairly sure its UPS fault this time as the overall tracking says in transit but when u do advanced update in only says shipped - dropped off. wanted some cash for my PI trip.

Ah. The amount of posts about theft, muck ups, lost items blah blah in here alone.

No good.
yeah its nuts. i dont usually sell on there but it is what it is. luckily both times their customer serivce has been top notch. i reached out and theyre already launching investigation. I just feel bad for the buyer.

Back
Top Bottom