• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My coworkers with the heat.

20ACDEBB-A4F6-4DA3-BBF0-FE84B0DDEBA0.jpeg AB2C32CD-4CFD-4B9E-8773-5785E50E23DB.jpeg

The suede on the salts take the cake for me... I hated that shoe in photos then saw a pair on release morning while waiting for something else and they became an insta-cop. When I saw Analogs in person, I was not moved - at all. Just seemed kind of dingy... Maybe too many hands on them while on display but I was turned off.

Again, that suede on the salts is lovely...

For y'all that got tephras how does the mesh on the sidepanel feel/look in hand? What kind of material is it?

In for those 451 if the look like the latest pic. Specially if they have an all black with some volt accents like in the 3 color way rendering.
The mesh is not really mesh. I was a bit surprised that they were so different when I first got them in hand. It feels kind of like canvas or linen. It's nice material but very different from any other 700 tat I've seen.

Tephras are amazing in hand in my opinion. I like them more and more and they are not hard to rock because the colors are very neutral. This is my 3rd favorite behind Waves and Statics. I don't understand why so many people are hating on these.

the thing about the analogs is that they kinda look better dirty/beatup....but if youre not into that, theyre surprisingly easy to clean with a baby wipe

fair warning - the suede creases super easily since its thin by the toe panels

Blind ordered the Vantas and Tephras, just trying the Tephras on now... Not sure I like the feeling of 700 V2 compared to V1. My Tephras have a stiffer toe box than any of my V1s.

Blind ordered the Vantas and Tephras, just trying the Tephras on now... Not sure I like the feeling of 700 V2 compared to V1. My Tephras have a stiffer toe box than any of my V1s.
Could be the new material they used as the underlay of the shoe.

Holding out hope of finding Tephras for 230 myself.

Back
Top Bottom