Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Debating on spending $500+ for static 700s... I remember a while back ppl talking about pairs looking beat up after 10-15 wears lol

Debating on spending $500+ for static 700s... I remember a while back ppl talking about pairs looking beat up after 10-15 wears lol

A bit surprised that these are still fetching that kinda price. I mean, don't get me wrong -- I like mine. But I think the cw is just ok. Hell, I think I like my other V2 cw's better. Were the release numbers that low?

Deciding which one to beat, zebra v2 or analog 700s? Like both, but which one is more versatile(jeans,shorts,pants)

Deciding which one to beat, zebra v2 or analog 700s? Like both, but which one is more versatile(jeans,shorts,pants)

Classically, I think most folks consider essentially-all-white cw's as more versatile.

In my experience? My Zebra's go with almost everything.

packers already posted the location of it, just look on their IG stories. Its at both Teaneck and Jersey City

They posted two locations, but they said the stickers are "scattered" throughout so there's probably more than that. One winner per sticker = 2 pairs? I guess that's not hard to believe since it's packer.

For you non hypebeasts that just wear what they like ... JUNE20 on Adidas' site. Finally got the shock pink 5923's I've been looking at for months for the low low.

For you non hypebeasts that just wear what they like ... JUNE20 on Adidas' site. Finally got the shock pink 5923's I've been looking at for months for the low low.

wrong thread, dude, but lots of us are on both threads.

(and spent waaayyyyy too much money on ADC the last 48 hrs. Hell, I think I got my kids UB's for like the next 2 yrs, and, for an 8 and 10 yr-old, that's a lot of UB's...)

BTW, isn't the code dead in like 30 minutes?

Debating as well. I knew I should have copped statics last year. I beat my waves to death. I seriously like wearing them that much so I need another 700. Looking to get static’s and/or vantas in a couple weeks

Classically, I think most folks consider essentially-all-white cw's as more versatile.

In my experience? My Zebra's go with almost everything.
Zebras do not go with everything my guy. I rarely break out my zebras because they’re such a busy shoe.

Analogs on the other hand are pretty much a white shoe. Which will go with anything. I don’t own analogs, but I’ve seen them rocked with anything. Joggers and wife beater, jeans n polo. I would say that’s the more versatile sneaker out of those two.

Worn mine about 10-15 times and...

F21633B3-B36C-4F12-9D65-E466F55A92C5.jpeg

Zebras do not go with everything my guy. I rarely break out my zebras because they’re such a busy shoe.

Analogs on the other hand are pretty much a white shoe. Which will go with anything. I don’t own analogs, but I’ve seen them rocked with anything. Joggers and wife beater, jeans n polo. I would say that’s the more versatile sneaker out of those two.
If they didnt have that stupid red sply350 crap on the side theyd go with ANYTHING.

Need them reissued with black and white stripes allover.

Nothing else.

They posted two locations, but they said the stickers are "scattered" throughout so there's probably more than that. One winner per sticker = 2 pairs? I guess that's not hard to believe since it's packer.
If you're smart, you would scan that QR code, then remove the sticker lol.

they specifically said that if the QR code is removed or damaged. ALL entries from that QR code are voided lol. I'm sure they thought of the scenario where people would try to deface it so there are no more additional entries than your last one.

Back
Top Bottom