Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
FOG1s seem to be more versatile and are perfect for that tech/tactical look more people are flocking to.

750s are sleek and I haven’t seen them paired nicely with cargos.

750s are SLEEK???? What are YOU on?

wound up selling all my 750s before the market died on them. theyre awesome for what they were bulky sneaker boots. hella uncomfortable doe.

if they released more id probably rock. theyre very versatile if u a fashion papi
Always wanted a pair but hearing that they're uncomfortable was a turn off. Will more than likely cop if they ever release them though. :rofl:

I speak for the majority in that no one wants those. They are dated and uncomfortable.
I can see your point but I still want more so your theory is flawed lol. Plus, there are many sneakers that arent comfortable but people still want because the heart wants what the heart wants lol.

3god 3god makes a good point in terms of the trend shying away from the 750. basketball sneakers are gonna make a wave next szn. hope yaw kept yall old lebrons and 90s bball models lol

Idk about Yeezy being the Lamborghini of shoes.
If he had said, Heinz is the Lamborghini of ketchup..well then That's believable.

It's a luxury sneaker, just like you have luxury/sports/highperformance cars. His pricepoints for shoes (compared to all brands of shoes) is similar to a lamborghini price point for cars.
Can/Will most people buy a toyota corolla? Yes. Can/will most people buy a lamborghini? No.
Can/Will most people buy converse chuck taylors? Yes. Can/Will most people buy Yeezys? No

He is attempting to make an apples to apples comparison for 2 different consumer products. No harm no foul, i see what he is saying.

If 750 and FOGS release at the same time, I would definitely go for 750.

The FOGS didn’t appeal to me, the Mocs on the other hand are quite nice

If you put the FOG1 on (has to have mesh upper) you would change your mind.

750s are SLEEK???? What are YOU on?

Lol, I guess you right. Every time I see Triple blacks I think of a smooth minimal look.

View attachment 2376852 0C70D5FF-0B39-4E8D-96EC-11BD93BE7187.jpeg

Attachments

• 1F7E586D-6714-4F8D-8723-7C424B434DC1.jpeg
    1F7E586D-6714-4F8D-8723-7C424B434DC1.jpeg
    295.3 KB · Views: 53
  • E7B3900D-3D22-477B-91AC-600C3BD32A0A.jpeg
    E7B3900D-3D22-477B-91AC-600C3BD32A0A.jpeg
    484.4 KB · Views: 57
Chocolates were the comfiest of all 750’s. If they make them like that then comfort should’t be that big of an issue.

Jordan puts out a bunch of stuff that feels like cardboard and sells out anyway

wound up selling all my 750s before the market died on them. theyre awesome for what they were bulky sneaker boots. hella uncomfortable doe.

if they released more id probably rock. theyre very versatile if u a fashion papi

Mine really aren’t uncomfortable at all interesting tho I never wear my GG 750

I may off them soon

3god 3god makes a good point in terms of the trend shying away from the 750. basketball sneakers are gonna make a wave next szn. hope yaw kept yall old lebrons and 90s bball models lol

Idk them yeezy basketball shoe hype I have yet to see anything on them that speak to me.

Maybe cause it’s another grey colorway that keeps leaking and I’m off that with the yeezy brand.

My FOG 1's were ok, but really not that comfy. Given the fact that I wear shorts like 11 months of the year, they were always gonna look weird for me. I let em go.

Won't pretend on 750's -- never got em.

It's a luxury sneaker, just like you have luxury/sports/highperformance cars. His pricepoints for shoes (compared to all brands of shoes) is similar to a lamborghini price point for cars.
Can/Will most people buy a toyota corolla? Yes. Can/will most people buy a lamborghini? No.
Can/Will most people buy converse chuck taylors? Yes. Can/Will most people buy Yeezys? No

He is attempting to make an apples to apples comparison for 2 different consumer products. No harm no foul, i see what he is saying.
If you think Yeezy is a Lamborghini because it’s a “luxury sneaker” (which it’s definitely not)...I would hate to see what you did when you went outside and realized what Louboutins are

Back
Top Bottom