Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Suede powerphase don't look bad either:

suedephase.PNG

I think the frustration comes with the strange color choices. They could milk the 350 V2 more i think. But like why are we getting Lundmark, Citron, and cloud white. Why do we get 4 or 5 trash releases then get something some what worth while.

Like drop the olive 350 v2 sample we saw forever ago. Drop a Turtledove V2, Drop the beluga 3.0. Give us a 350 V2 with no clear stripe with the static-esque weave. Give us something to actually be excited about. And when you launch the 350 v3 don't do it in that "alien" colorway. It looks too much like every 350 V2 we got recently. Make a OG color of it stand out and be different. Make the first release memorable.

Last edited:
If you think Yeezy is a Lamborghini because it’s a “luxury sneaker” (which it’s definitely not)...I would hate to see what you did when you went outside and realized what Louboutins are

Tbh Yeezys are more like the Porsche of sneakers. Expensive but accessible.

Powerphase = Macan
350 V2 = Boxer/Cayman GT
500s = Cayenne
700s = 911

It's really dope seeing all of those ideas in actual real shoes and not just sketches and renders.

But on the same token, it's a major cock tease cuz the vast majority will never see the light of day.

He got some heat rock going on over there with the higher cut sneaker models. Some of those colorways on the bballs (pink and mint, Nike Yeezy-esque)...have mercy.

Think i saw some mid top 350's, or 550's as they were supposedly called.

I also wonder if Nike ever gave him this kind of freedom to produce so many samples. Highly doubt it. Honestly flashes me back to his argument with Sway about needing the infrastructure of a large company to get his **** out as opposed to starting his own business and doing it that way (YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY).

Ye a wild boy. Grabbing the world by the balls.

It's really dope seeing all of those ideas in actual real shoes and not just sketches and renders.

But on the same token, it's a major cock tease cuz the vast majority will never see the light of day.

He got some heat rock going on over there with the higher cut sneaker models. Some of those colorways on the bballs (pink and mint, Nike Yeezy-esque)...have mercy.

Think i saw some mid top 350's, or 550's as they were supposedly called.

I also wonder if Nike ever gave him this kind of freedom to produce so many samples. Highly doubt it. Honestly flashes me back to his argument with Sway about needing the infrastructure of a large company to get his **** out as opposed to starting his own business and doing it that way (YOU AINT GOT THE ANSWERS SWAY).

Ye a wild boy. Grabbing the world by the balls.
Ye definitely makes sure he gets what he wants

This is the same guy that admits to keeping all his best beats for himself, you think you will see half of those colorways? Here, have another shade of grey.
This is different though. Keeping the best beats was to make sure he had the best product to sell as an artist.

Why keep the shoes you feel are best? I think he's creating the shoes for consumers to enjoy, not just himself.

Back
Top Bottom