• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
D66A39C8-9367-4393-84F4-EA4FDD74FDAA.png
I love this new non-photo hunt style! Even tho still have to go early to get my size lol.

Bit confused with the adidas app. I'm registered for the raffle but also have won an event ticket for the in store release this Saturday? Were there two raffles with this shoe release?

Bit confused with the adidas app. I'm registered for the raffle but also have won an event ticket for the in store release this Saturday? Were there two raffles with this shoe release?
In store and online

Sounds like you're registered for the RF release which ships out (and is drawing on Thursday morning) but you also have a chance to cop the Non RFs in-store on Saturday

Sorry new to the forums / shoe copping.

So I won the in store raffle from the Adidas app. It says FCFS, how early should I be at the store to actually get me a pair?

Im on Yeezy strike until the Bballs drop. We seen the pictures Ye'...u holdin out mannnn. Enough playin around here man.
You got the answers..but you ain't givin them to us.
I WANT THE TRUTH!

Has anyone won a shoe in-store from Adidas before using the new wristband/FCFS system?

How early did you get to the store in relation to the start of pick-up?

Back
Top Bottom