• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
B406C36A-BBC8-4A55-989B-8DAB6866EC50.jpeg

I thought Ye and Kids See Ghosts were good listens but short. Life of Pablo banged the whole way through. Obviously his current music doesn’t live up to his early stuff, but whose really does if you think about it. I feel you appreciate the music regardless if you’re a true fan.
Ye's early music was fire he could almost do no wrong and now he can barely get anything right. I can't think of 1 artist I gave a pass on trash music because they used to be good. If an artist starts making good music when the early stuff is trash I will give them shine also. Ye is like the Carmelo Anthony of the studio :lol:

My sweats never stay up like that. Meanwhile some dude in the gym is doing cardio and the crinkle stays in place.

:lol:

These are new sweats, so they stay up pretty well. We will see how they hold their shape long term.

Ye's early music was fire he could almost do no wrong and now he can barely get anything right. I can't think of 1 artist I gave a pass on trash music because they used to be good. If an artist starts making good music when the early stuff is trash I will give them shine also. Ye is like the Carmelo Anthony of the studio :lol:

Its all personal opinion, but Ghost Town from the Ye album is one of his best songs of his career IMO. Cudi's album "Kids See Ghosts" is all good songs (only 7 songs tho), and I think Kanye raps on it more than Cudi even does

I do and they end up lookin like cropped sweats after 15 steps

I know the insecure gonna come for me, but may be the quality of the sweats? The cut and shape and how the sweats are put together can play somewhat of a role in this.

College drop out was Ye's pinnacle. He can't rap. Really never could, basically has always had people writing for him (rhymefest, lupe etc). But he had raps in the bank for College Drop out. But from a producer standpoint...the man is unmatched. I wish he would be mentioned more as one of the greatest producers of all time. I legit can't stand his lyrics most of the time.

Can't for my life wear sweats in the NE with this weather....feels like 105 out there today

Its all personal opinion, but Ghost Town from the Ye album is one of his best songs of his career IMO. Cudi's album "Kids See Ghosts" is all good songs (only 7 songs tho), and I think Kanye raps on it more than Cudi even does

I really agree on Ghost Town being a great song but i attribute that more to 070 shakes “verse” but I’m sure Ye probably wrote it anyway...

Back
Top Bottom