Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Team tuck in
CD7D3635-23E3-4CA4-AA7D-31C70A652941.jpeg
B07106B3-A7C9-409D-A58E-C04E35D59D45.jpeg
6A02C11D-623E-4B33-B9BB-9208DE4A4350.jpeg
E5652CBF-3DBA-4C79-A231-CB0F42D0AE92.jpeg
Yaw acting hella dizzy in here today.

I got a long way to go but I’ve been getting hella compliments from folks.

Why this dude hella cute though.

4vYd.gif

Reactions: JPS
Word to the wise. If you are super concerned about authenticity and cant find the tell tell signs yourself then dont cop resell. I'm not being harsh I'm just being real. I stopped copping resell items that are super hyped because of this. If I cant cop retail then most of the time is on to the next. Was easier with earlier models of the Yeezy but lately its becoming close to impossible. When I used to cop Jordans I would research and compare a billion pics to be able to authenticate them in my sleep. These diff...

yea, I am not paying major resale, and youre prob right. But it is tempting to see if you can get them for a little over retail, but I am not sure whats real and whats not

Then hit up StockX or GOAT, man. Trying to cut costs by doing it yourself isn’t worth it obviously.

well sure. But people selling on Stockx are most likely looking for profit only, so theyre taking something and putting $350 on it. But on sites like ebay, Mercari, etc, I think you are more likely to find someone who bought a 9.5 but really needed a 10 and will sell a little cheaper to unload them. However, youre not getting them legit checked so theres that drawback.

well sure. But people selling on Stockx are most likely looking for profit only, so theyre taking something and putting $350 on it. But on sites like ebay, Mercari, etc, I think you are more likely to find someone who bought a 9.5 but really needed a 10 and will sell a little cheaper to unload them. However, youre not getting them legit checked so theres that drawback.

My exact point lol. Peace of mind is undefeated.

Aint got nothing to do with the "resume". People are free to like what they like. I used to think TLOP was trash when it first came out, but now its one of my favorite albums to listen to straight through.

Nah, MBDTF was his pinnacle. Maybe better "lyricism" on College Drop Out, but just overall quality not as good as MBDTF.

But again, everyone is entitled to their own opinions so like what you like.
MBDTF is for sure his best work. That album is top 10 rap albums for me. Honestly, Ye has never dropped a weak body of work.

Even Yeezus had some gems.

Or they could be telling you that sob story to let your guard down and pay retail for a shoe that is going for more everywhere else LOL

Goat and SX aren’t 100%
Better than taking a chance a 0% authenticity...

I know the insecure gonna come for me, but may be the quality of the sweats? The cut and shape and how the sweats are put together can play somewhat of a role in this.

For sure I’m definitely gonna get thicker material.

As great as MBDTF is, it is NOT his best work. It never has been.

Interesting. I don’t always agree with the majority but most people will say this is his best album.
Pre-marketing people cancelled ye, Good Friday’s was a great marketing campaign, grammys’ , critical acclaim, film, cover art ...
I just want to know what tops all that.

College Dropout will be my forever favorite Kanye album. I remember it dropped on my birthday like freshman or sophomore year of high school, and I must’ve listened to it a 100 times by the end of the school year.

I miss the chop up the soul Kanye.

I’d agree with most of y’all though, from an unbiased perspective MBDTF is definitely his best overall album.

Closer than anyone on here is going to get over some pics..

Better than taking a chance a 0% authenticity...

Yup, I’m just not taking any chances. If I don’t get them from Nike or Adidas or its authorized sneaker shops then I’m just moving along.

Goat and SX have shipped out fakes so I’m just not willing to deal with their ish.
Getting a refund or them asking you for You to re-list it, f that

College Dropout will be my forever favorite Kanye album. I remember it dropped on my birthday like freshman or sophomore year of high school, and I must’ve listened to it a 100 times by the end of the school year.

I miss the chop up the soul Kanye.

I’d agree with most of y’all though, from an unbiased perspective MBDTF is definitely his best overall album.
Junior year for me.

Taking the bus home on the west side od Chicago hearing the dealers talking bout "rocks blows"...

With Ye in the ear drums telling our story:
"They scream rocks, blows, weed, pop
See now we smart
We ain't ******s
The way teachers thought
Hold up, hold fast
We make more cash
NOW TELL MY MAMA I BELONG IN THAT SLOW CLASS!"

Only rapper who ever came that close to telling MY Westside experience is Lupe. **** gives me chills bruh.

Back
Top Bottom