Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ordered the 700 V2 Static’s from ADC on Yeezy Day, and they still haven’t shipped. It’s been 10 days. Anyone in the same boat?

Were these a first hit for you guys or a double/triple up?

Got em originally from YS and once they arrived I said.... wtf are these. Couldn't see myself wearing them, so eventually sold them. Then a year+ later I saw a dude at Whole Foods wearing them and they were so incredible on feet, that I was immediately pissed I had sold them. Almost paid resale a few months ago as I wanted them for summer, but then the restock rumors started. Grabbed a sz9 on ADC today (first win on ADC in a while, since Salt 500's) and I plan to immediately put them on foot once they arrive.

some how got through on adidas.ca for a size 13.

i'm a 12.5 in 350 v2's so i know these are gonna fit big but i didn't want to risk a 12 and 12.5 was sold out >D

Canada with only 459 pairs :rofl:

3vypFRV.png

i'm a 12.5 in 350 v2's so i know these are gonna fit big but i didn't want to risk a 12 and 12.5 was sold out >D

3vypFRV.png
12 probably would have worked...especially if you're one of those size up folks in the 350.

3vypFRV.png
Where you getting that 459 number? That is awfully low for us.

So what’s the return info on shoes bought on Yeezy day? YS just delivered my UB 500s and they definitely been worn. :smh:

7DDD8A56-CD35-43C2-8E9E-61CAD903025B.jpeg
Hey can u post a full pic of the szn 6 t? Thinking of copping

Aight so I would encourage tryna snatch for the low because essentially it’s just a plane ol t shirt however material wise it’s quite nice , I downsized as I’m usually a men’s medium but in anticipation of this being like a tee shirt poncho dress I went with a small and it’s still got a draped fit

I think I paid somewhere around 50bucks when I hit on a low ball bid on stock. X
I’m prolly gonna snatch a couple colors myself if I can pull off the same finesse

What’s the main problem with the India ones?

Suede is not as nappy as the Made in China. Some have said that the toe box is slimmer when looking at from the side view. And there seem to be differences in how / where the 3M is applied.

That all said, they are like 99.9% the same. At least from the 4 pair of Mauves that I had... you could barely tell a difference, and much of the above could probably be attributed to manufacturing / quality variances.

I am assuming this was the rumored 17th drop and I have missed out. Anyone know if another drop is still happening?

Back
Top Bottom