Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I believe foot sites are also dropping these. I hope so anyway as some discount 700’s. Got the UB700 on disco on release day.

Adidas and YS might have released now to ensure a sell out.

What makes them seem like they've been worn? Any pictures?

Here is the bottom of the shoes. I can post some more later. But the word Yeezy on the insole is worn away. Soles are dark from walking around in them. Etc. I’m hella tight right now. :blush:

F1F29733-F71E-4199-970B-09D9AA40BC6A.jpeg

Suede is not as nappy as the Made in China. Some have said that the toe box is slimmer when looking at from the side view. And there seem to be differences in how / where the 3M is applied.

That all said, they are like 99.9% the same. At least from the 4 pair of Mauves that I had... you could barely tell a difference, and much of the above could probably be attributed to manufacturing / quality variances.

Weird thing is the 9 that I had which was China had a horrible paint job. The 8.5 is damn near perfect

4 card technical issues on the waves, my super moon yellows still hasn't shipped, & i have erectile dysfunction now. this is lovely.
My super moon yellows from ys shipped today. You should here something soon. Hope we don’t get pre worn pairs breh :smh:

I was about to spend $450 on some waves for me and my daughter (craziness). Its funny how now I am like relieved I didn't get through, but if they were to pop up for retail again, Id be back at it.

Here is the bottom of the shoes. I can post some more later. But the word Yeezy on the insole is worn away. Soles are dark from walking around in them. Etc. I’m hella tight right now. :blush:

Id message them stating I want a refund, If they didnt respond it would be chargeback season sooo fast.

Wow looks like the ridges are even worn in (smoothed down)- that doesn’t happen after just a few wears.

Id message them stating I want a refund, If they didnt respond it would be chargeback season sooo fast.
Yea, I’d be all over a Paypal or AMEX claim if they didn’t refund me. If they were “tried on”, that’s one thing. But those were clearly worn a handful of times.

Just a thought -take it or leave it...

But you could probably sell these on GOAT as New (w/defects) or as gently used and get back more than you paid for them.

Soooo Waves already shipped and I’m still waiting on a pair of 500s from that dreadful yeezy day. What part of the game is this?

Chargeback szn soon come. :smh:

Just a thought -take it or leave it...

But you could probably sell these on GOAT as New (w/defects) or as gently used and get back more than you paid for them.

That's a good idea too. Bet you could get at least $300 for them.

Back
Top Bottom