• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
IMG_1150.jpeg

Good freezeframe of the shoe

70683D40-2E24-434F-AE44-6AFA41F38020.gif

I haven't been able to log in for nearly 3 weeks. It's total bs. Have contacted their CS multiple times with no resolution.

This happened to me a few weeks ago. Had a 10 min head start for the Obsidian 1s too. :smh:

They resolved it literally one day after they dropped. Everything seems to be good now other than me getting an order delivery confirmation from someone else lol. Checked my account and there are no orders so I’m just assuming their **** is glitchy as hell. :smh: :smh:

This happened to me a few weeks ago. Had a 10 min head start for the Obsidian 1s too. :smh:

They resolved it literally one day after they dropped. Everything seems to be good now other than me getting an order delivery confirmation from someone else lol. Checked my account and there are no orders so I’m just assuming their **** is glitchy as hell. :smh: :smh:

Who did you end up contacting?

Because I've called and emailed the CS who keep saying IT is working on it.....but no resolution.

Kanye keeps coming out with a new model before the last idea he made comes out. In doing so he prolly scraps the previous "good ideas". Those BB will drop but might look different or not come out until a bunch of other ideas come out first keeping the masses holding on...

Kanye keeps coming out with a new model before the last idea he made comes out. In doing so he prolly scraps the previous "good ideas". Those BB will drop but might look different or not come out until a bunch of other ideas come out first keeping the masses holding on...

I want the hospital blue 700s...those V3's and the BB's, and I've literally purged every yeezy from my closet outside of the OG Waves. And it's not that I don't like the 350 just fatigued of it and I have a strict "If you don't wear it in a year, it has to go" rule. So in result they've all have been sold.

Back
Top Bottom