Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So what happens if you win an instore raffle on the Adidas app? They don’t give you an option to put your size in. How does that work?

Then what’s the point of doing a raffle? Lol

C84E6328-9B96-4437-83EE-608C6AF12546.gif

it's like 90% guarantee. If you show up on time, you should walk out with a pair (barring any setbacks like the stupid loopers).
Now is this for the day of release or do you go the day before to get the wristband and then back next day for the shoe? Thought I read that on here a while back.

day of, some people that are trying to get the bae sizes might go few hours before store opens for the FCFS wristband, the wristbands are numbered and you come back at a later time slot depending on what number you are

day of, some people that are trying to get the bae sizes might go few hours before store opens for the FCFS wristband, the wristbands are numbered and you come back at a later time slot depending on what number you are
So basically you have to win a raffle on the app to be able to do fcfs? Do they turn people away who don’t hit on the app but line up ?

So basically you have to win a raffle on the app to be able to do fcfs? Do they turn people away who don’t hit on the app but line up ?

yea, at least they did when I won that one time. They still have a list of name of "winners" and they still need to verify

Y’all think these cloud whites are gonna fit more tts like first gen Zebras or extra snug like beluga 2.0? For reference I got a 10.5 in black non-reflectives. 10.5 in beluga 2.0 and my true size 10 in Zebras.

DFW FOLKS
CLOUDS. FTL
TOWNEAST-70 Pairs
LINCOLN- 48 PAIRS
PARKS- HAS THE MOST PAIRS AS ALWAYS

NUMBERS ARE ABOUT THE SAME FOR CITRIN PAIR

I Have the print outs for fta ill post numbers when i get home

Last edited:
DFW FOLKS
CLOUDS. FTL
TOWNEAST-70 Pairs
LINCOLN- 48 PAIRS
PARKS- HAS THE MOST PAIRS AS ALWAYS

NUMBERS ARE ABOUT THE SAME FOR CITRIN PAIR

I Have the print outs but for fta ill post numbers when i get home

How's These Numbers Stack Up To Let's Say The Clay Release?

Message to those that have been contemplating on buying the the static 700's:
If Ye's new album is objectively viewed as "good" by the majority then the price on Statics are gonna shoot up. Idky, I just have a hunch about that particular shoe.

Back
Top Bottom