Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wow i knew RF were going to drop today but people kept saying tomorrow

FML

I think they posted them early, hoping that people missing out would turn to the remaining stock of Citrin's on YS once they missed out on reflectives.

Saw Cloud Whites in person today and I felt like I should've grabbed em a little because I don't have a Blue 350. A lot of these new 350s are nearly impossible to tell what they look like from pics alone. (Or I just never saw the right pic I guess).

Saw Cloud Whites in person today and I felt like I should've grabbed em a little because I don't have a Blue 350. A lot of these new 350s are nearly impossible to tell what they look like from pics alone. (Or I just never saw the right pic I guess).

No. A lot of them are all very similarish.

Shows Adidas needs to be more creative with colorways and prints.

No. A lot of them are all very similarish.

Shows Adidas needs to be more creative with colorways and prints.

That much is also super true which causes me to pass on damn near every 350 after the Butters but similar color ways and color ways where you can't really tell what it looks like because pics can't catch the details are two different things.

Clouds are the GOAT blue yeezy. Blue tints are for women.

Clouds are the GOAT blue yeezy. Blue tints are for women.

This statement is so ridiculous :lol:
What is it about the Blue Tints that make them for women but not the Clouds :emoji_thinking:
If somebody said "Blue tints are the GOAT blue yeezy. Clouds are for women" - what would be your reaction?

Anyone have pics of synths, lundmarks and citrins together?

Seen this pic of the lundmarks and citrins..

I like how clear the pics are in terms of sunlight.. but its making me want to swap my pair for Clouds.. lmao This is why I stopped copping 350s unless I am 100% feeling them.

Meh

C1FCEB78-F3B9-4CC5-8C7C-913D594A102D.jpeg

Citrins have grown on me for just the sheer fact that they wont look that bad marked up and dirty.
But I agree I think clouds, statics, lundmarks synths and citrins are all pretty similar, it's just shades off between each weave and different yellowing or hues on the soles

I'm guessing Kanye did this purposefully so those that dont hit on one, can hit on another and not feel that different once on feet.

Last edited:
The turn is happening to me for Cloud Whites. 2 days after they were sitting all over the place :lol: Probably too late to get them at retail now.

Hit 1 pair of Clouds through DSG
Got 4 pairs of Citrins, I hit 1 through DSG, my girl hit the Adidas raffle and 1 through DSG, and friend got me one through DSG. Also, Won baby Citrins through Adidas.

Question is did they make more Cintrins than Clouds?

Back
Top Bottom