• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lol Clouds sat? Where at?

NYC.. you could get them in stores at a few places. My boy personally got his from the Adidas store at the end of Saturday. Now I need a pair at retail days later like the simpletons that hit my phone the day of on a raffle limited shoe lol.

If anyone hears anything on an 11 let me know.. hit my PM please!

Hit 1 pair of Clouds through DSG
Got 4 pairs of Citrins, I hit 1 through DSG, my girl hit the Adidas raffle and 1 through DSG, and friend got me one through DSG. Also, Won baby Citrins through Adidas.

Question is did they make more Cintrins than Clouds?

Why do you think they made more?

Maybe less people can pick up on Monday so they didn't enter.

Maybe, people weren't going to spend $220 on Monday after spending it on Saturday.

For those who hit RF on adidas.com, did you guys use multiple chrome profiles/tabs? I have heard this method is no longer working

For those who hit RF on adidas.com, did you guys use multiple chrome profiles/tabs? I have heard this method is no longer working
Here mixed news on this. Somebody told this did this exactly and made out with 2 pairs of clouds ref. Tried today with multiple profiles on chrome, explorer and safari. I walked away with 0 pairs. It’s all random imo

But then again I love pee.

giphy.gif

Here mixed news on this. Somebody told this did this exactly and made out with 2 pairs of clouds ref. Tried today with multiple profiles on chrome, explorer and safari. I walked away with 0 pairs. It’s all random imo
Facts. I had literally 20 profiles open and nothing.

Hit Cloud Ref off my phone one page open.

Hit on AD.C for both clouds and citrins through the draw, so I canceled the citrin they were goning to be the consolation prize for the clouds, I hope I don't regret it. Just can't give yeezy $500 in 48 hour span. Watch I never hit nothing else through the draw for canceling. But after watching videos the Citrin did nothing for me, I was gonna see how I felt once I got them in hand but didn't want to go through the whole 14 day return process. Their are other v2 350 that I missed out on that are only $60 more I'd rather have.

I was #6 for Adidas soho, by the time I got to the register the smallest size was a 7..... the security handling wristbands were the stock boy/runners, backdoor???

I had about 40 profiles going and never got through splash once. I used to have no problems getting through splash prior to these 2 releases

coulda gotten a pair of citrins but wanted the cloud whites more smh...shoulda just copped, made $10-20 and use that to get the clouds but i'm all team manual tbh, wouldnt have felt right (to me)...

I dogged the Inertia V2 when they were first announced, but these are really nice in hand. Way better than the V1 version. The materials are superior and match the Static 700 which is how the V2 should be. The color on the ovals are more vibrant, and a touch more orange, compared to the dull, pinkish hue on the V1. The V1 Inertia is one of the worst 700s imo, but the V2 Inertia is one of the better 700s.
upload_2019-9-23_23-48-15.jpeg

Last edited:
Honestly, I wish we could get a true Oxford Tan 350 V2. OT’s are my fav Yeezy cw and I wish we could get them on a 350 V2, which IMO is a much better model than the 350 V1.
Aren't the Sesame V2s OT color though?

I dogged the Inertia V2 when they were first announced, but these are really nice in hand. Way better than the V1 version. The materials are really superior and match the Static 700 which is how the V2 should be. The color on the ovals are more vibrant, and a touch more orange, compared to the dull, pinkish hue on the V1. The V1 Inertia is one of the worst 700s imo, but the V2 Inertia is one of the better 700s.
upload_2019-9-23_23-48-15.jpeg
Iniertia just looks better on the V2 than it does on the V1 to me. I don't know what it is, but the model just works with the colorway.

I wish we get a true moonrock v2

Best c/w on a yeezy yet

Seriously.... MRs are my favorite V1 also. The color is just so dope.

Back
Top Bottom