Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Wasn't somebody in here going to be getting the Alvah's this week to post some ever-important on foot pics? :smile:

Absolutely. There’s no way to physically pick them up and everyone is at home online, too? I’m just assuming most online releases of hyped shoes during this COVID era are gonna be harder than usual.

Not sure if I agree with that. A lot of people aren't concerned about kicks at this time. And the allotment online will be greater. If it was difficult before for you, it will be difficult now. I don't see all the change just from people being at home. If they're home, a lot aren't working.

I want the alvahs but I want the white pair of v3. You think it would be good trade bait for them

I mean it could prob be one with money added... just gotta see how the release goes. But I'm sure you could find someone who may have an extra pair and is willing to trade to get it.

Not sure if I agree with that. A lot of people aren't concerned about kicks at this time. And the allotment online will be greater. If it was difficult before for you, it will be difficult now. I don't see all the change just from people being at home. If they're home, a lot aren't working.
those stimulus checks supposed to be hitting this weekend tho - not that I would personally advise people to use them on kicks unless they have the necessary stuff accounted for but yeah these will be super hard to get - the cinders RF were hell to get and those weren't as anticipated as these (of course the RF prob more limited too)

I posted a legit check in the legit check forum on a pair of static’s if you guys can check them. THANKS

those stimulus checks supposed to be hitting this weekend tho - not that I would personally advise people to use them on kicks unless they have the necessary stuff accounted for but yeah these will be super hard to get - the cinders RF were hell to get and those weren't as anticipated as these (of course the RF prob more limited too)

Starts 4/15

Back
Top Bottom