Votes: 267 21.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
My TTS is an 8. I had an 8 and 8.5 and you def need to size up .5. But even in the correct size its just not a comfortable shoe to wear. Even when you have the correct fit.

Damn, that sucks to hear. Hoping to get a pair of the Alvah so I can see for myself.

My TTS is an 8. I had an 8 and 8.5 and you def need to size up .5. But even in the correct size its just not a comfortable shoe to wear. Even when you have the correct fit.
Are they uncomfortable because of the build/materials used? Lack of Boost changing the expected comfort for a Yeezy model?

Didn't like the bootie type construction. Boost is nice but not a dealbreaker since I own plenty of shoes without it. But the sole I found hard and uncomfortable on these.
Interesting. Thanks for your thoughts on them. I would've thought the Ortholite would be comfy.

Didn't like the bootie type construction. Boost is nice but not a dealbreaker since I own plenty of shoes without it. But the sole I found hard and uncomfortable on these.
On the contrary, I found the upper to be incredibly comforting (went 0.5 up). Although the soles are no where near as soft as boost, they do have much better support and the foam insert is much better after some break in time. Guess different strokes for different folks 🤷‍♂️

On the contrary, I found the upper to be incredibly comforting (went 0.5 up). Although the soles are no where near as soft as boost, they do have much better support and the foam insert is much better after some break in time. Guess different strokes for different folks 🤷‍♂️

My exact take on them. Never had a Yeezy as supportive and sturdy as the V3. It adds a confidence to your stride that is unmatched in the Yeezy line, so far.

Back
Top Bottom