Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Wonder if the 350 esthetic will still be desirable by the time they get to the v3 the way they are slutting out the model. It’s kind of like oh u like pirate black yeezys we’ll give u that then we’ll give u Breds
breds
Black/red
Black/olive
Black/ white
Black static
Black/ gum bottom
black and rainbow
Insert black and weird color here

don’t let me get started on white colorways

Wonder if the 350 esthetic will still be desirable by the time they get to the v3 the way they are slutting out the model. It’s kind of like oh u like pirate black yeezys we’ll give u that then we’ll give u Breds
breds
Black/red
Black/olive
Black/ white
Black static
Black/ gum bottom
black and rainbow
Insert black and weird color here

don’t let me get started on white colorways

There's enough for us not to like them all so I don't if it matters bro.... Just cop what chu like and keep it skipping unless you are hung up on trends... Ye was just announced a billionaire by Forbes, there's no turning back now.

Last edited:
There's enough for us not to like them all so I don't if it matters bro.... Just cop what chu like and keep it skipping unless you are hung up on trends... Ye was just announced as a billionaire by Forbes, there's no turning back now.

I’m trying to actually get another pair of 700 V3s,750s, quantum, or 500 highs. They keep churning out the same shoe while afew of us have been there done that. I didn’t say 350s will flop I just asked a question to get some type of talk rolling in the forum. I have 27 pairs of yeezys it’sjust hard to justify the same shoe. I prob have at least 40 or 50 black based shoes in my collection and buying the same thing feels repetitive even tho I keep buying

Last edited:
I’m trying to actually get another pair of 700 V3s,750s, quantum, or 500 highs. They keep churning out the same shoe while afew of us have been there done that. I didn’t say 350s will flop I just asked a question to get some type of talk rolling in the forum. I have at least 20 pairs of yeezys it’sjust hard to justify the same shoe. I prob have at least 40 or 50 black based shoes in my collection and buying the same thing feels nit even tho I keep buying

I hear that… I'm waiting on my 34th and trying to buy my 35th (not including what's been sold & gifted to my kids). I also think my collection has a pretty decent variety barring a few doubles and triples, so that says a lot (to me) about what they have offered us so far. Then considering we are already thirsty for some retros - I think they are doing ok, considering.

So how about you confirm purchase, take possession of shoes and then people post site quantities.

:emoji_thinking:

Also hit here and there.
Question was why quantity would affect your 24 hours to confirm shoe you wanted. That’s all.

Finally got mine in today they’re not as yellow as I thought I’m gonna head keep this pair.

93908CA0-ADBD-4335-AD0D-920968C101E2.jpeg

Wow this 700 mnvm phosphor going up. In my size 11. Should've been grabbed a pair.

Edit here's the first review of them. Not my video btw.

Back
Top Bottom