• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2-asriel-release-date-01.jpg

8.5/10 Overall - He super nailed that review. All the +/-'s were called out perfectly.

As he noted, my only quibble is the way that toebox catches dirt... Its seems magnetic, at first I thought it was me but obviously its the design. Have to assume that's why /// went with a rubber cap. Luckily we will have zero of those concerns with the Alvahs.

So I really want the linens. Size 10 doesn't wanna dip below $270-ish on stockx. What's the consensus - pull the trigger now at $270 range or wait it out? Appreciate the advice!

Pull the trigger now....IMO...its the best time...they only gonna go up...

You think so? IMO it'll sit slightly above retail like most of the recent 350's (adult sizes). If you can find a local seller, you'd be able to get it for retail + tax.

Talking about linens, who got a size 5.5 for a reasonable price :wink:

You think so? IMO it'll sit slightly above retail like most of the recent 350's (adult sizes). If you can find a local seller, you'd be able to get it for retail + tax.

Talking about linens, who got a size 5.5 for a reasonable price :wink:
Local sellers barely sell below whatever lowest ask on stockx is. I mean after that is all the haggling, but still. Ain't nobody in my groups cutting deals like after sx payout like that unless I did plenty of business with them before.

Guys I’ve got 350 v2’s in : Black, Zebra, Cream White, and Desert Sages. I wanted to get Static’s but I’m not paying 400+ resale. Should I be copping the Lundmarks or Yeshaya’s because I know all three are hella similar. I can get Yeshaya’s for around $245 rn from a local seller.

Guys I’ve got 350 v2’s in : Black, Zebra, Cream White, and Desert Sages. I wanted to get Static’s but I’m not paying 400+ resale. Should I be copping the Lundmarks or Yeshaya’s because I know all three are hella similar. I can get Yeshaya’s for around $245 rn from a local seller.

I vote Yeshaya.

I actually copped Yeshaya because my Statics are still DS and I thought Yeshaya was a close enough vibe that I could continue to leave the real statics on ice...

The other brown/hint of yellow/hint of green static prints I stayed away from. Lundmark is actually one of the first 350 releases I didn't even check in on....

I can post a side by side this evening if it will help. I'm at work but if someone else is home with both, please post.

I vote Yeshaya.

I actually copped Yeshaya because my Statics are still DS and I thought Yeshaya was a close enough vibe that I could continue to leave the real statics on ice...

The other brown/hint of yellow/hint of green static prints I stayed away from. Lundmark is actually one of the first 350 releases I didn't even check in on....

I can post a side by side this evening if it will help. I'm at work but if someone else is home with both, please post.
That’d be great man thanks. The Yeshaya’s is pure white / grey like the static’s right? And the lundmark has some streaks of green interwoven? Or am I off

Local sellers barely sell below whatever lowest ask on stockx is. I mean after that is all the haggling, but still. Ain't nobody in my groups cutting deals like after sx payout like that unless I did plenty of business with them before.

If the size 10 is listed at $270, payout comes out to $237. I think if you offered a local seller, $240-260 he'd take it.

Buyers who only can argue whatever sx payout is really has no argument at all imo. The seller would just argue the other side of it and say what buyer would have to pay with fees, tax, and shipping added on. If people really wanna make it fair down the line, they'd add up the two numbers of sx payout and what it'd cost for buyer to get shoe for said price (whether it's lowest ask or highest bid or median of the two) and then average it. But you know, people either aren't good at math or are too lazy to bust out the calculators.

The Yeshaya isn’t a pure white like the Statics are, I have both. The Yeshaya is more of an off white color and the sole is yellowish.

Damn. That’s kinda disappointing to hear. i was hoping for a pure grey/white on the knit. I’ve got 380 alien’s on the way so maybe I should just hold off then. Been buying way too many shoes lately...

Lmao that reminds me, there's a clip on YouTube that compiled clips of people on Complex Sneaker Shopping getting fleeced. One of the guys even ended up putting a pair back :lol:;

that was YBN cordae.

apparently they get 3-4k for appearing on the show, so most end up ahead, but still...crazy

That’d be great man thanks. The Yeshaya’s is pure white / grey like the static’s right? And the lundmark has some streaks of green interwoven? Or am I off
Lundmarks are like dusty statics.

Definitely has a slight taupe/faint brownish look to it.

Definitely not a pure grey or white.

Back
Top Bottom