• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20180313-105047.jpg

didn' buy yet as I'm still having a tough time pulling the trigger on a shoe worth $500 but man I'm glad I'm waiting these took a nice price drop from the morning... and yes I am still sticking to 7.5 ....

got a weird question .. how come the beluga 2.0s ran smaller and tighter than than others? I swear my size 8 is too snug and tight

always liked the look and colors of the waves but kanye made em look husky as hell

didn’t want em til wex from adidas had em on and they looked like a sleaker shoe in an interview

didn' buy yet as I'm still having a tough time pulling the trigger on a shoe worth $500 but man I'm glad I'm waiting these took a nice price drop from the morning... and yes I am still sticking to 7.5 ....

got a weird question .. how come the beluga 2.0s ran smaller and tighter than than others? I swear my size 8 is too snug and tight
I say wait until maybe Thursday because they should drop more being that all pairs aren’t in/shipped

Bruh you getting annoying with your baby feet and sizing questions. Just buy the dang shoes and move on!

Rocking soon outside of the house huh? Man gone ahead and flex on IG today and list on StockX tonight. You already see prices dropping!:rofl::rofl:
Couldn't sense the sarcasm eh? these are from the original pre-order. Would've sold them months ago if i really wanted to. I'm keeping these to rock.

I’m worried I got tracking for my wave runners from adc but it appears the charge disappeared from my credit card statement and when I search up the tracking info on fedex nothing comes up, should i be worried?

Prices will dip a bit when these high school kids using mommy and daddy's credit cards get their pairs in on thursday from ADC and undercut even more. If you ain't broke AF/can't afford to put $320 on hold and are able to wait a bit to turn a profit then do it because all the NT heads and others that couldn't cop will eat the firesale that's going on. Prices will go up like the other yeezy v2s that had around 20k stock did. Forgot I had two pairs of bred v2s when I doubled up on my size and just flipped one to fund free blue tints and beluga 2.0s.

Hm, just realized YS didn't refund me on my second cancellation. Probably a Shopify error. I'll email them if it's not back by end of the week

Back
Top Bottom