Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Prices will dip a bit when these high school kids using mommy and daddy's credit cards get their pairs in on thursday from ADC and undercut even more. If you ain't broke AF/can't afford to put $320 on hold and are able to wait a bit to turn a profit then do it because all the NT heads and others that couldn't cop will eat the firesale that's going on. Prices will go up like the other yeezy v2s that had around 20k stock did. Forgot I had two pairs of bred v2s when I doubled up on my size and just flipped one to fund free blue tints and beluga 2.0s.

frozens been steady declining tho :/

Need pics with removed tag so we know you ain't resellin b :nerd:

How convenient that the tag is still attached and it's on carpet.

Where's the NT denim? Fail

damn getting roasted out here... was just trying to show they arrived. :nerd:

- Definitely not reselling them. They're a lot more comfortable than I thought and is just the right amount of snug fit where it doesn't feel like my foots gonna hurt later on.
- Yeah convenient the tag's still on cuz I don't normally cut the tag till I'm about to go out to wear em. Pretty ****ty outside so i'm not gonna be going out in them. Also, it's not carpet. It's linoleum flooring.
- Unfortunately don't have any NT Denim. #fail

28907580_10211465580179983_990599564_n.jpg

- Definitely not reselling them. They're a lot more comfortable than I thought and is just the right amount of snug fit where it doesn't feel like my foots gonna hurt later on.
- Yeah convenient the tag's still on cuz I don't normally cut the tag till I'm about to go out to wear em. Pretty ****ty outside so i'm not gonna be going out in them. Also, it's not carpet. It's linoleum flooring.

Man you fell victim to cyber bullying lmao. Gave into that peer pressure.

Now show us you real and jump in a puddle in them. Need a video of it happening! :rofl:

Guys, there's still no shipment for me but the charge from YS got posted by BOA. What are my chances?

Guys, there's still no shipment for me but the charge from YS got posted by BOA. What are my chances?
My charge just posted to my BOA account as well. Did you cop on restock? If so which one? I copped on last one around 2:47pm central. No shipping info yet....

Back
Top Bottom