Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Everybody getting the check is not buying sneakers that's an assumption and when it stops in a few weeks I dont think prices will drop

Prices will definitely drop when money gets tight. If you used ur lil 600 to become a reseller or collect more, a lot of pairs are going up for sale. I live in NY and drive for MTA the amount of paper tags I see on a daily basis is Unsettling. People have definitely settled into overextending themselves. And I’m here for a pair of OG Quantum lifestyles for 350-400 when times get tight

Last edited:
Everybody getting the check is not buying sneakers that's an assumption and when it stops in a few weeks I dont think prices will drop

Yeah, like everyone I know. The partial check I got went into savings.

I want people to keep receiving aid because it's literally money that we've already given the government. I don't give a f*** what people do with their money but it's well known people are buying shoes with that money and turning around and flipping. Idgaf and think it's honesty smart if you take the money the government owes you, flip about 10 pairs of shoes and earn and extra $200-$500.

Extra unemployment party over in 2 weeks. Landlords about to come knocking. Them shoes about to start going for the low. I'm ready to bail some people out LOL

there will most likely be an extension, although they are probably going to reduce the extra $600 to ~$300

Last edited:
The ripple effect will absolutely force some to sell things they don’t need. More people willing to sell will drive prices down for sure.
I want people to keep receiving aid because it's literally money that we've already given the government. I don't give a f*** what people do with their money but it's well known people are buying shoes with that money and turning around and flipping. Idgaf and think it's honesty smart if you take the money the government owes you, flip about 10 pairs of shoes and earn and extra $200-$500.

Facts on both counts. And pointing out that people are buying kicks that they normally wouldn't have before they had an additional $2400/mo isn't "demonizing the poor" either. It's stating the obvious. It's happening with a lot of products. Sneakers just clearly one of them

It's like the Nintendo Switch thing from the last few months. People who couldn't afford one since it dropped in 2017 could now afford to pay 2x resale for them. And resellers knew that people who would have NEVER considered paying $500-600 for a Switch now had the money to pay 2x resale. That's not going to last forever either once Nintendo ramps up production and people short on that 2400 a month, they will be sitting on shelves again. Same wit GR Sneakers will stop selling out in 3 seconds in a month or so :lol:

there will most likely be an extension, although they are probably going to reduce the extra $600 to ~$300

Maybe. Hopefully. I just hope they do something more for the essential workers who got trapped in minimum wage jobs and haven't been properly compensated for their work, meanwhile everybody else chillin making all their grails come true.

im all for the flip, I started with $50, eBay, and cleaning products and that turned that into $1000 a week in college. Yet everyone is selling the same pairs from the past 3-4 months. The market is flooded, if u can’t flip fast enough making 10-20 cash instead of taking a loss ppl are going with that. I know those flint 13s are going to be back on eBay like a restock

Last edited:
Facts on both counts. And pointing out that people are buying kicks that they normally wouldn't have before they had an additional $2400/mo isn't "demonizing the poor" either. It's stating the obvious. It's happening with a lot of products. Sneakers just clearly one of them

It's like the Nintendo Switch thing from the last few months. People who couldn't afford one since it dropped in 2017 could now afford to pay 2x resale for them. And resellers knew that people who would have NEVER considered paying $500-600 for a Switch now had the money to pay 2x resale. That's not going to last forever either once Nintendo ramps up production and people short on that 2400 a month, they will be sitting on shelves again. Same wit GR Sneakers will stop selling out in 3 seconds in a month or so :lol:

I’ll never understand how people are getting up in arms about this. It can be simultaneously true that:

a.) People need unemployment to pay for food and rent or else they are out on the street and starving

b.) Others don’t need AS MUCH money to take care of the basic needs (outlined in “a.”) OR they are high school/college kids taking advantage of a program that gives them $600/week regardless of ACTUAL need (like the aforementioned people in “a.”). This is the group with the cash to buy up expensive sneakers.

I’ll never understand how people are getting up in arms about this. It can be simultaneously true that:

a.) People need unemployment to pay for food and rent or else they are out on the street and starving

b.) Others don’t need AS MUCH money to take care of the basic needs (outlined in “a.”) OR they are high school/college kids taking advantage of a program that gives them $600/week regardless of ACTUAL need (like the aforementioned people in “a.”). This is the group with the cash to buy up expensive sneakers.

I read r/sneakers sometimes (before it gives me a headache and I sign off) because they be quick with the restock updates.

Just reading on there where it's more casual sneaker enthusiasts, you'll see the past 4 months so many posts are high school/college age kids talking about "Finally got my first ever Jordans" "Finally got into sneakers and this is cool" "Just got into flipping sneakers" . It's cool that people have the capital to get into new hobbies, and interests right now. Only point I'm making is that it's not going to be sustainable. It's a bubble and when it burst, I'll be there for all the kids who wear a size 10

Today
869D93F8-88A2-42AB-B78C-66F046A9E481.jpeg

wake up @ 3:55 to get set up. Get a few sites right @ 4 via the links. Get a pair or two. Go back to sleep. 30 minutes max! That’s what i plan on doing

Yeah right, more like smashing add to cart for 2 hours. Imma sleep and wait for ADC results. But if I am awake I'll try until I fall back asleep lol

I don't understand why ppl still buy 350 v2s - y'all enabling them at this point. They will keep making them until we make them sit on shelfs. Why not more 700s v1, v2, or v3s or more 500s or 451? or more bball. Y'all suckers keep buying the cheapest shoe to produce. Also FIRE WEX.

I don't understand why ppl still buy 350 v2s - y'all enabling them at this point. They will keep making them until we make them sit on shelfs. Why not more 700s v1, v2, or v3s or more 500s or 451? or more bball. Y'all suckers keep buying the cheapest shoe to produce. Also FIRE WEX.
exactly 380's or 700's from now on

So basically...

On the OG QNTM... the 3M support bands alignment varies widely from pair to pair. Some overlapping in odd places depending on size, I guess?

For Bariums, the cage alignment with the underlaying pattern varies widely from pair to pair. Some covering the silver/3M knit. Poor process, perhaps?

Finally, getting a good 3M heel is a lottery on both.

Great QC overall for such a good shoe. :emoji_confused:

exactly 380's or 700's from now on

Aren’t 380s even cheaper for them to produce?

Back
Top Bottom