Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Adidas app raffle for Zyons. Actually my favorite way they release. Get your entry in during the week, no splash page, no declined payments.
agree with this 1000%. If its an L its quick and your not sitting infront of your screen for hours. Hit on the last couple app raffles (cinder, linens) but struck out on sulfers.

Adidas insiders claim the Non-RF mists were the highest produced yeezy of all time, so that makes them somewhat of an anomaly.

HOW is this possible with releases like Creams and Citrins? Also, if you include other shoes that had multiple releases like Waves and Zebras, there is no way there are more Mists than those respective releases.

apparently Zyon stiock numbers are sky high

I'm hearing that too. Just means resellers gonna be going after 10 pairs each instead of 2. Still gon be a mess on Saturday.

Entered a couple raffles. If I win, cool. If not cool :lol:

im sure he’s just regurgitating info...still, encouraging. honestly im not too hype on the zyons, I like the Israfil way more

Me neither for some reason. Its a good everyday cw, but before I even knew the numbers I signed up for the Adidas raffle.. And then like 5 mins later regretted it for some reason. Like do I want these? For that reason alone I know I'm going to win now :lol:

Not trying to start a whole debate but the vast majority of those people aren't just blowing them checks. That **** is money to live
You’re giving Americans too much credit. Unfortunately there is a reason why nearly 80% of Americans live pay check to pay check.

Back
Top Bottom