Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Today’s L really stings bad for some reason. Feeling helpless against these bots man. How will I be able to get shoes now? Can’t count on being able to obtain anything good for retail. **** is honestly depressing man :smh:. Sorry I’m just pissed and upset. Whole day is sour now. ADC smooth left me in the dust. Never got through YS on multiple pages, footsites might as well not even existed, they were so useless. F#@%!

If you can’t beat them join them. I went over to the dark side last year. I got tired of the websites not caring about bots feasting.

And with COVID not going anywhere soon I anticipate more horrible online drops like this.

When are they releasing another 700 v1 or v2?

Feels like those are done man. Might get a retro or something years down the line, but don't think we getting new colorways. They're already on the v3 and MNVN so I doubt they're gonna go back and release new colorways of older models.

Feels like those are done man. Might get a retro or something years down the line, but don't think we getting new colorways. They're already on the v3 and MNVN so I doubt they're gonna go back and release new colorways of older models.

I think I’m gonna try to get more 700v1. Such a legit shoe man. Have waves,analog, teal blue, mauves. Hope we get another wave restock. Waiting for prices to dip on the carbon blue and magnet a bit more, they’re already starting. waves going crazy tho

for me i think this L was terrible and im a tell you why... with ndc i expect the L cuz of the limited amount of pairs... but with this release there was a decent amount of pairs but not only that i spent so much time trying to cop but came up with an L... i think thats why it stings so much.... being on yeezysupply since 9am for almost 3 hours to come out short sucks...with that being said cant cop 100% of the time and L's are expected... i did cop majority of releases but missed out on a few also with these adding to it smh... still contemplating if i should cop at resale for 300 lol

This one stings because all the rumors of stock being high plus this colorway to me is one of the best in the last few releases.

Im seriously debating if I should bite the cost and pay resell for this now or wait.

Stock was high. Problem is, the vast majority of it was allocated to platforms that don’t actively develop bot protection measures (Footlocker family & ADC/YS). In the case of Footlocker, why would they? (they have a financial interest in the reselling platform GOAT)

SP with that BS yesterday.
Can't cart for nuthin. . . But when I do. . .
IMG_0003.PNG

. . .And shipping was $41 combined for that!
Good thing I passed.

Back
Top Bottom