• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
About SneakersnStuff, nevermind, I found my answer:

Click the link and you'll see everyone is sitting on "Drawing". I can't freaking believe I missed out on these. Yet some want to come in here like, "Oops, I got more than I even wanted!"

Cool story.

undercutting will be minimal as it's a very wearable color. Best make the trigger now.
ya they’re only gonna go up IMO. Resell isn’t too bad right now
Fell like the dip will happen Wednesday or Thursday when the quick flippers do their thing
How will there not be a dip when this was exclusively online? Lol People will get their pairs in and a lot of them will be sold. They will go down a bit.

In a normal market, there would likely would be big dips on this kind of major release. But so many Corona ballers willing to pay dumb prices for stuff that the dips on any shoe that people actually want don't be there like that no more.

It's gold rush times for resellers. You can literally just put up any dumb price, and somebody will bite. So there's no need to undercut, you can just place your ask for the price you want and wait, and they all know that. Its set up so that there's just a baseline that none of these resellers willing to go under because they know people will pay higher right now.

Last edited:
Going to off my Foam Rnnr for these damn Zyons, but definitely waiting til that midweek dip. They’re already around $300-310, so $270-$280 would at least cover tax haha.

for me i think this L was terrible and im a tell you why... with ndc i expect the L cuz of the limited amount of pairs... but with this release there was a decent amount of pairs but not only that i spent so much time trying to cop but came up with an L... i think thats why it stings so much.... being on yeezysupply since 9am for almost 3 hours to come out short sucks...with that being said cant cop 100% of the time and L's are expected... i did cop majority of releases but missed out on a few also with these adding to it smh... still contemplating if i should cop at resale for 300 lol
Bro you can’t spend extra 45$+tax? After you buy a pair for retail you looking at 250ish. Yeah I’m in the same boat as you and struck out but what the hell is 50-60$, plus if you wait these easily going up to the zebra range within 6 months and it’ll sting even worst. I was ecstatic that I got a pair for 320$ Which was little over 60$ over a pair you get from Yeezy supply, paid the man and ran.

Damn... my 350v2 starting to crack. I need to wear these more often 😭

oreo.jpg

They’ve always been rants. What do you think was going on when he interrupted Swift?

Huuuuge difference between what occurred today and that incident. Huge. Not to mention the scenarios in which both played out.

That man ain’t right. If you can’t see that, well, not sure what to tell ya.

Damn... my 350v2 starting to crack. I need to wear these more often 😭

oreo.jpg
Really hoping this isn’t how yeezys age. I get a little over 10 years with my Jordans before I get a little nervous. If this is the norm it might force me out of yeezys

Last edited:
Huuuuge difference between what occurred today and that incident. Huge. Not to mention the scenarios in which both played out.

That man ain’t right. If you can’t see that, well, not sure what to tell ya.

He’s been a loon for a long time. its just more evident now

Really hoping this isn’t how yeezys ago. I get a little over 10 years with my Jordans before I get a little nervous. If this is the norm it might force me out of yeezys
That whole series need to retro!!

Feel like it's the translucent soles that will crack like this. I don't think the outsoles of the Semi-Frozen Yellows will do this since I believe it's a different rubber.

Feel like it's the translucent soles that will crack like this. I don't think the outsoles of the Semi-Frozen Yellows will do this since I believe it's a different rubber.

you might be right about that because my 11s would do that but the rubber is so thick it’s just a surface crack, but the rubber is way thinner on 350s so that could be a 350 issue . Just don’t want that to be the reason pairs that dropped less then 5 years ago would need to be retrod

Back
Top Bottom