Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Those are the people who write "Entrepreneur" or "CEO" on their IG and Twitter bios.

Haha, seriously! I wrote one dude letting him know it was a clown move trying to move those when they're so readily available and he simply said, "Ok".

I guess he's hoping someone with a brain injury and money comes his way.

Haha, seriously! I wrote one dude letting him know it was a clown move trying to move those when they're so readily available and he simply said, "Ok".

I guess he's hoping someone with a brain injury and money comes his way.
They’d honestly be lucky to move them for 230.
His price is ridiculous but remember we know where to cop but there are a lot of peeps that are clueless when it comes to sneakers hence why Flight Club has been around so long. I’ve been in there on numerous occasions when parents or chicks walk in and drop several hundred on sneakers that are still sitting in stores.

Got them locally, can you guys help with a quick legit check
90922AAA-B5E2-4329-8F64-614ACF45EC7B.jpeg
2BEE5FD8-5923-48F1-8A24-F10C05BDF2A8.jpeg
160A6B93-D06D-46C9-AAAC-9EF01EF7FD9F.jpeg
D88D7A1F-F76F-44AC-9629-37A42B1E2263.jpeg

His price is ridiculous but remember we know where to cop but there are a lot of peeps that are clueless when it comes to sneakers hence why Flight Club has been around so long. I’ve been in there on numerous occasions when parents or chicks walk in and drop several hundred on sneakers that are still sitting in stores.

Oh, yeah, for sure.

It's just crazy that people would be into sneakers, and, despite the internet being a thing, they'd not research anything.

Damn, sorry to hear for everyone who just got their GOAT pair in and had issues |l

Double up came in from GOAT. Whoever sold it to me got it from SSENSE so it was an EU pair. Yeah it has the typical misaligned heel one of em but that isn't a deal breaker for me.

Was more worried about the plastic warp that sphynx sphynx posted on his pair but thankfully none of that!

Unless these tank hardcore over the next few months I'll just wait it and just hope for an eventual restock.

Got my one for retail to put on ice and I'm just going to start rocking the GOAT pair and enjoy these!
Ssense is from Canada

Back
Top Bottom