• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah they come with extra laces,same color as the ones on the shoe

Well if those extra laces don't glow I'm covered
Screenshot_20201030-134158_eBay.jpg

I couldn't decide which would look better so I'll try out the 3m glow and regular glow in decide in hand

Changed my Adidas raffle to wifey size, hit or miss I'll be good

Last edited:
Lmao seems like everyone hit on SNS. I removed my entry, but forgot to do so on my wife's account and she woke up to a paypal charge. I'm gonna leave the event on the adc app since I don't want too many of these things. Size 9 fwiw.
I did the same thing on ADC app. I only need 1 pair. lol.

It's surprising to see that even stadium goods is moving em at retail. Looks like they made a ton of these things so people should have no problem copping personals.

Collabs mostly...But nah.
Mochas tomorow, just had OW 5 sails yesterday, and midnight navys coming up in November. Plus Kobe Bruce Lees end of November. I just don't think people are buying yeezys anymore since there's no "hype" or flip on em anymore. I mean perfectly fine by me since it makes it so much easier to get personals. Just wish I didn't have to pay an arm and a leg for my black static reflective back in March

Got teals in hand and idk why yeezy makes shoes consistently in the same color. These are one shade off with a splash of color and no cage to Bariums. “Suede” is a little thicker than on these than OGs but def thinner than bariums. Tongue and collar on OGs, Bariums and these are different shades of black. Tried these in my TTS this size and I must admit tts looks better and fits like 700s but I also have to remove the insole in those, I much rather the half sz up. Already started work on these.
92594A7D-358F-4219-9564-3D0710EDBBD9.jpeg
4201A1E5-658B-42FF-9A58-E3E4E2EE91E5.jpeg
FD7FD08B-4883-4EE7-955D-721EDB4EB68D.jpeg
B3349A15-B3EA-499A-8073-3156A71F25A7.jpeg

Last edited:
I bet they made a ton of Calcites thinking that these would fly off the shelves. I’m shocked that demand isn’t too high, it’s a really good colorway.

I think it's more down to the resell market for 380 being non existent. A large amount of stock is normally taken by resellers and they buy in bulk. That and the price of Yeezy being too high for the actual quality and materials.

I also won on the SNS raffle, so I think I'm gonna drop out of the ADC app raffle. These things are cheaper on StockX right now than from SNS

Won the END raffle, lol. Forgot I even entered. I should probably cancel my ADC entry. Im
not too upset even though I paid $273 shipped. I wanted these and now I don’t have to stress.

These 380 calcite glows are the best color way of the 380 line. I have the aliens and these kill it. The glow effect is cool and it glows really bright. But the main reason these are the best IMO is the knit has a mint hue to it and it kinda pops.
I haven’t seen the Calcites in hand yet, but I have the Aliens and was wondering the same thing. The Calcites have a more simple knit pattern, which I prefer and on top of that they glow.

Won the END raffle, lol. Forgot I even entered. I should probably cancel my ADC entry. Im
not too upset even though I paid $273 shipped. I wanted these and now I don’t have to stress.

I got my L on End.....but I'm def not stressing it :lol: now if I could only remember the rest of the raffles I entered

Back
Top Bottom