Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
L on FTL. Didn’t want to drive to ATL anyways.

You’re not lying. I haven’t gotten anything from FTL and co in Atlanta since like the Bred 11s or non-reflective black 350s. Not worth 3.5/4 hour drive from Savannah unless it’s for multiples and FLX is trash. Not mention their customer service has gone down hill since COVID.
L on FTL as usual wth

I miss the easy cops at Fashion Valley and UTC 😭. Ain’t sh*t in Savannah or anything closer than 2/2.5 hours away. Got spoiled with FV like 1.5 miles away.

FLX did remind me of this banger when I was in Middle/HS in the ‘90s though. Ole Mad Cobra 😂

I swear. These Breds get to 300 I’m doubling up. I don’t think I’m gonna have any luck on the sites tomorrow. Hopefully I hit on the raffle but if not 300 is my price.

Do you guys thing footlocker, champs and finishline refund FLX points? I entered the raffles on all 3 apps and today when it was time to check i couldn't log in to check if I won or not , as I keep attempting to log in i had to verify my account again. These mofos made a whole new account with the same exact email,how is that even possible.I finally got in,the app said I have no reservations 😳. its now past 7pm and my app is still glitching and it still says I don't have any active reservations at this time. I called and they said they are have problems on there end as well and for me 2 call back tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♂. At this point Idc about the sneakers I want my points back.

Do you guys thing footlocker, champs and finishline refund FLX points? I entered the raffles on all 3 apps and today when it was time to check i couldn't log in to check if I won or not , as I keep attempting to log in i had to verify my account again. These mofos made a whole new account with the same exact email,how is that even possible.I finally got in,the app said I have no reservations 😳. its now past 7pm and my app is still glitching and it still says I don't have any active reservations at this time. I called and they said they are have problems on there end as well and for me 2 call back tomorrow 🤦🏽‍♂️. At this point Idc about the sneakers I want my points back.

Them points dont mean nothing man

Finally confirmed on flx for me and my girl after missing initial cut off. They extended confirm time.

1607129579378.png

Back
Top Bottom