Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Placed 3 ordered on JD this morning all got order# but only shipped the first one. The rest not even on the app and no confirmation

FTL

6A5CF1A5-5A0E-4F7D-BC31-E18090D6EEE9.jpeg

Off topic, but my 500s got stolen yesterday - I called Adidas and the guy was rude and useless, I called Fedex and they gave me an investigation file number?? Am I doing this correctly..

i think theyre supposed to open the investigation. Bit you can give them a call again and provide the case number fedex gave you.Hope everything works out man

Placed 3 ordered on JD this morning all got order# but only shipped the first one. The rest not even on the app and no confirmation

Saw a couple of people post the same thing about trying to cop multiples from JD. From what I read this morning, they're only honoring one over there. Those people also said they only received one confirmation email, after placing multiple orders as well.

i think theyre supposed to open the investigation. Bit you can give them a call again and provide the case number fedex gave you.Hope everything works out man

Thanks! yeah when I called Adidas, the guy straight sound sounded like a **** and told me to call Fedex myself because he has no control over my package...

shape is ruined as expected

350’s have never been the same after the beluga 2.0 release
The shape and quality changed after the 2018 Static release. The primeknit feels thinner along with a worse shape. I first noticed this when I compared my 2018 Zebra to the 2019 Zebra.

I was able to ATC on JD but I got some error message whenever I tried to check out, FN BS man!

Back
Top Bottom