Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
JDSports using USPS...:smh:
6E3F52C3-30EC-4AC8-91B2-15608DB7C0E1.gif

Dont flame me...I bought slots from yeezy mafia & they couldn’t secure my sizes. Today was an all-out 💩 show of a release & Ls for me

Ended up with three pairs, two from European
raffles and one from adidas. Easily a top three v2 for me and I finally own it.

3/3 Adidas app really been blessing me. Got my mom, the girl, and myself. Good Holidays and happy holidays to everyone here.

App claims still drawing but we know that's a lie.

This release really disappointed me. I did the raffles. Woke up early. Nothing to show for it.

Got a 9.5 on ADC raffle and I'm completely shocked, but at least this kinda makes up for the Black NR's that they cancelled on me after weeks of calling and being told it's processing. "wE dOn'T hAvE eNougH StoCk tO fuLfill yoUr oRdeR"

Breds are my last 350 officially

For reals, this my last 350, and probably Yeezy in general. Probably will sell all my lightly worn 350's, and only keep these Breds and my OG Oreo's.

Wait a damn minute what’s this sh*t with adidas charging $2 for shipping. I’m bout to cancel this sh*t. :emoji_triumph:

Saw that too! Holiday fee? WTF.

I honestly wish they would’ve made this Bred release North America only and done an EU/Asia release next year. Spreading stock worldwide just made it harder for everyone to get a pair across the board. Whatever it was they released was simply not enough for a worldwide release. If it were North America only, hardly anyone would’ve taken an L and everyone would be happy. Also, I think it would’ve been better to allocate stock to Yeezy Supply and the Adidas app only or done more in store stuff. The Footsites, and sneaker beautiques in particular are a **** show. Stock was thinned out, which means instead of having 2 really great opportunities, you have 8 lousy opportunities and 2 decent opportunities to get a W.

Back
Top Bottom