• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
this on feet got me looking at buying too and prices aren’t that bad

anyone have any input on sizing for QNTMs? TTS or half up?

well i sized up and they are comfortable... the toe is kind of narrow so it worked for me to size up

I'm a size 10.5 got and 11..

and better take advantage of the price right now... got my second pair for 219

well i sized up and they are comfortable... the toe is kind of narrow so it worked for me to size up

I'm a size 10.5 got and 11..

and better take advantage of the price right now... got my second pair for 219

do you have a pair of 700s to compare toe? got waverunners in my TTS 9 and they are alright for me but felt they ran a bit narrow in the toe box but good lengthwise

price between 9/9.5 isn't too bad right now so might just have to jump on it soon as last cop for the year

Gave My Girl Her Size 7 Today For Xmas And Looks Like She Might Need A 7.5 Instead So Back To The Drawing Board >D Ended Up Tracking Down Local Personal Pairs At $315 and $325 So “Santa” Came With That Double Up :lol:
268B3A0E-6CB5-47A9-B110-9DF941C88426.jpeg

Prices are sinking on the 350 Bred on StockX 😏🤫

waiting for that $300-$320 sweet spot before I pull the trigger

what y'all think ? Another week or 2 before it drops that low?
Going to take a big hit at the end of this week or early next week I think...A ton of pairs are still moving through that shipping systems...
Pairs must have gone back through the shipping systems because the lowest ask for an 11 on StockX has actually increased.

do you have a pair of 700s to compare toe? got waverunners in my TTS 9 and they are alright for me but felt they ran a bit narrow in the toe box but good lengthwise

price between 9/9.5 isn't too bad right now so might just have to jump on it soon as last cop for the year

got waverunners in my true size 10.5 and they're snug .... so i wanted a little more room in these and also wanted to be safe since i't's a new silhouette ...

I had the Barium in half size up like all my 350 but it felt too big. Should I go tts for this Frozen blue? Anyone has it on hand yet?

I had the Barium in half size up like all my 350 but it felt too big. Should I go tts for this Frozen blue? Anyone has it on hand yet?
I had half a size up in the Barium, and went with my true size in the OG. I definitely prefer my true size because there is too much heel slippage going a half size up. The toe box is a little narrow, but it breaks in.

Facts. Said the same thing.
I think 380s are better when the stripe is not the main focus, like the onyx or aliens. They are trying to be too weird with the 380s imo.

I've done a lot of photoshops of 380s because I think there are cool colorways possible when the stripe doesn't stick out too much, and uses a contrasting sole (ignore the gum outsole, 380s are hard to photoshop).
fire-water.jpg

Last edited:
I think 380s are better when the stripe is not the main focus, like the onyx or aliens. They are trying to be too weird with the 380s imo.

I've done a lot of photoshops of 380s because I think there are cool colorways possible when the stripe doesn't stick out too much, and uses a contrasting sole (ignore the gum outsole, 380s are hard to photoshop).
fire-water.jpg

do a red please

fire-water.jpg
The weird thing is in some pics the calcite stripe looked really light. But I looked at more pics and seen that it was darker. Those things are fire though, so clean. I got those and was thinking of getting the onyx, but I wonder if they’ll make another all black color way.

Kanye has always been vastly more stylish than Fab and his other peers in hip-hop
Nah, Ye dress's like he dont care now. He'll break out a clean fit once in a blue moon. But mostly catch him in his black, grey, brown, or whatever earth tone color sweat pants and random top now a days.

It’s been a while since Ye stated any trends. Oversized would be him and Jerry but Jerry prob got there first. I respect Ye but you can tell when he’s focused on something, music and fashion just isn’t it right now

Back
Top Bottom