Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I’ll take oversize sweatshirts and sneakers any day over Fab’s matchy matchy with the shoe with the jersey with the hat, maybe for you older guys that’s cool but for me that’s always been super corny.

How old is Kanye? Fab?

Y'all defend anything your lord and savior does or wears.

Received bred 350s as an xmas gift, went TTS, and they fit a little more snug than I prefer. Happy af to finally get a grail.

I usually don’t comment on sizing bc everyone is different but figured I’d throw my 2¢.

with all the dad jeans with 350’s and questions that some dudes ask I can tell if you drop these cats in a mall without hype stores they have a hard time slapping something together.

not sure how old/young you are but there comes a time where you care less about a “fit” or style. A person can like/love sneakers without caring about style or “drip”. Just My opinion based on the comment you made.

I’ll take oversize sweatshirts and sneakers any day over Fab’s matchy matchy with the shoe with the jersey with the hat, maybe for you older guys that’s cool but for me that’s always been super corny.

What Era Fab Are We Talking Here? This Ain’t The Early 2000’s My Dude :lol:
83E8B5CA-2A57-4ABD-A677-D42CD21C3252.jpeg

Fab Has Better Fashion Sense Than A Majority Of People On Here, That’s Facts.

A523CF92-C22F-477A-88AE-1CE19710D88E.jpeg

CA57F2FA-64FB-4113-A626-E0E4D49E8125.jpeg

8E1198A1-AF7A-4B4F-9C11-985AF8AB288B.jpeg

ABE800EF-A4AC-494A-A406-799291836C04.jpeg

BFC4C0C3-BBA1-4B39-8AD4-C845D5A28CAD.jpeg

8013B746-DAAB-4F84-AAAA-8F648787E830.jpeg

A Couple Yeezy Fits From His Page To Keep Things Relevant. Hell, His Kids Dress Better Than Most Cats On Here :lol:

Everyone’s got different taste. Fab has always had this loud eccentric fashion sense. Some people age out of it, some people lean into it even more. Personally that’s just not me. I like my sneakers to be he loudest things about what I wear and even then I don’t like my sneakers to be too loud either in most cases.

not sure how old/young you are but there comes a time where you care less about a “fit” or style. A person can like/love sneakers without caring about style or “drip”. Just My opinion based on the comment you made.

Being 31, making a decent living, while living in a fashion capital it’s second nature to want to dress well. Idk where everyone here is from but fashion/looking clean is a form of self expression, your means of stating your status, or a means of feeling good here. For my group of friends we came up probably having sneakers and fashion in common but actively wanting to look different from each other, but now you just see everyone look the same because they follow 1 person for style tips. You can pull from everywhere and blend that with your fashion sense and have your own style. If your not from the era of originality being important or having pieces your friends didn’t have mattered, this won’t matter you. Let’s not even get into the level of bullying that occurs to kids here. Not to mention women in NY and how much fashion plays a part in attracting them. it’s hard to have 200+ pairs of expensive or nice sneakers and not have a good fit to compliment it, in my mind. To all the dudes who wear just a black/white tee jeans or joggers and some fire on your feet I commend you, it must be easy. Yet some of us can’t help to want to stand out.

Being 31, making a decent living, while living in a fashion capital it’s second nature to want to dress well. Idk where everyone here is from but fashion/looking clean is a form of self expression, your means of stating your status, or a means of feeling good here. For my group of friends we came up probably having sneakers and fashion in common but actively wanting to look different from each other, but now you just see everyone look the same because they follow 1 person for style tips. You can pull from everywhere and blend that with your fashion sense and have your own style. If your not from the era of originality being important or having pieces your friends didn’t have mattered, this won’t matter you. Let’s not even get into the level of bullying that occurs to kids here. Not to mention women in NY and how much fashion plays a part in attracting them. it’s hard to have 200+ pairs of expensive or nice sneakers and not have a good fit to compliment it, in my mind. To all the dudes who wear just a black/white tee jeans or joggers and some fire on your feet I commend you, it must be easy. Yet some of us can’t help to want to stand out.

I completely understand what you mean. I AM all of those people who you mentioned lol. Im from a city where the entire fit mattered and still matters today. I grew up matchy matchy from the fitted hat down to the kicks. I moved to soCal a few years ago where kicks & fits don’t matter whatsoever. Here it’s all about where you live and what kind of car you drive. So that changed my style into a more relaxed atmosphere of simplicity clothing with styled/new kicks.I still have my style and some matching clothes but it does not matter here. When i eventually move then I’ll return to a more normal way of dressing which is dress to impress.

Back
Top Bottom