Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
I’m still waitinggggg

3B67403D-4CAA-4197-878D-E433ECF7BA9E.jpeg

I want to know how y’all are able to monetize fit pics but I also don’t want to interrupt round two so nvm... :lol:

Brands hit you up, offer you x amount for x amount of posts and you negotiate. With people spending more time buying online its a no brained that these brands are spending bank on influencers. Some brands have me on a monthly contract, some are just 1-3 posts.

Humble brag, November was crazy for me. Had like 5 deals that were a few thousand each. You can monetize on IG for sure.

That's what's up, keep doing your thing playa :nthat:
I always thought people needed like hundreds of thousands of followers to be getting brand deals. My basic *** fashion sense def ain't gonna have no companies looking my way :lol:

That's what's up, keep doing your thing playa :nthat:
I always thought people needed like hundreds of thousands of followers to be getting brand deals. My basic *** fashion sense def ain't gonna have no companies looking my way :lol:

Its been the year of “micro-influencers” which I guess are people under 100k. Some people have 100k followers but dont look commercial enough, or their content sucks. But the ones who do look commercial and have big followings like that are making BANK. I have a buddy whos easily pulling in 20k a month in deals.

Back
Top Bottom