Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
clubhouse. there’s always at least 3+ rooms going specifically about law or where people are anxious to hear from a lawyer on certain topics. Leads to a lot of ig/twitter follows and i’d imagine billable hours as well

Great info .... Thanks man!

So I started a fit battle :lol: y'all extra wild tonight, just wait I got some **** for y'all tomorrow then. Oh amd I be taking plain brand shirts and having them customized to match, finally got some Adidas shirts today that im have a yeezy bear put on soon, but tomorrow I'm wilding

Matter of fact here's a fit from last Christmas time-frame while I was on a cruise
Screenshot_20201229-003618_Instagram.jpg

So I started a fit battle :lol: y'all extra wild tonight, just wait I got some **** for y'all tomorrow then. Oh amd I be taking plain brand shirts and having them customized to match, finally got some Adidas shirts today that im have a yeezy bear put on soon, but tomorrow I'm wilding

Matter of fact here's a fit from last Christmas time-frame while I was on a cruise

Yoooo that fit wild :lol:
Confidence level on 1000 to rock that custom :nthat:

I went on tour a few years back with fab and fiddy, some chick youd know, lil kim from memory, i forget, i didnt really care, her dancers were tight and thats all i cared about. It was a good time. Fab was a nice bloke. They digged the fact i had the same sneaks as them and they thought they were team early, it was a giggle. Large amounts of alkimahol was consumed etc. Bit of a whirlwind. Good times....

🔥🔥🔥

This really you ? Man be wilding from spiderman lowky **** to straight out of an emerging KPop Band

:pimp:

read briefs in your briefs on onlyfanz obviously

oh lord ******** hahah, only thing Im hearing about lately

Back
Top Bottom