Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Im rocking the burry himsssss and this is my first time wearing them. Length wise it feels good. Feels like I should of went .5 a size down. But I went a whole size up and my pinky toe is pinched slightly.

like if I’m sitting down I tap the back of my shoe to the ground and there is a slight movement from my foot. But I can still feel my pink toe being pushed down. Glad I went a whole size up sorry not sorry. I feel like the back half of my foot is hugged by the shoe

In
While I do like the Bariums alot, let's be honest, those were the consolation cop for those of us who couldn't get the OG QNTM color way :lol:
That and also considering the barium and QNTM basketball look very similar, especially with the rubber caging.
I just got basketballs and have DS Bariums & Lifestyles which I’ve worn.
The Bariums still have a spot in my collection for now- i do like the darker colorway of it. But at the end of the day, it is an OG QNTM consolation prize.

Last edited:
Nice for the summer

700 Cream.

Definitely keeping a pair.. but I always go .5 up on these for some reason.. you feeling them?

- Retro
5D5E8D77-DD50-4A42-90DF-B6C1A2EE6C84.jpeg
0F639C4A-A2DF-464A-8A07-B2A85C5839A3.jpeg
4A2C7124-1E67-408E-8586-D796D9507E33.jpeg

Some people have a life and don’t have time to sit on here all day to make 6k posts.

PS - My spelling is correct, you look even more ignorant than you already did by whining like a little kid
giphy.gif

Somebodies: The plural form of "somebody"
e.g.: "They walked into the club like a bunch of somebodies, even though they were a bunch of S Snkrhead13 nobodies"

Somebody's: The contraction of "somebody is" or the possessive of "somebody"
e.g.: "Somebody's a gatdam moron here and keeps proving it by posting like an ignorant ****"
OR
"That somebody's handle is S Snkrhead13 "

giphy.gif

Sneaker budget this month going towards inevitable resale on the University Blue 1s, but I’m assuming resale on the QNTM basketball will be under/at retail for a bit. Definitely picking up a pair in April.

Still unsure if I need to go TTS or half up for the model.

giphy.gif

Somebodies: The plural form of "somebody"
e.g.: "They walked into the club like a bunch of somebodies, even though they were a bunch of S Snkrhead13 nobodies"

Somebody's: The contraction of "somebody is" or the possessive of "somebody"
e.g.: "Somebody's a gatdam moron here and keeps proving it by posting like an ignorant ****"
OR
"That somebody's handle is S Snkrhead13 "

giphy.gif
GOAT post

Back
Top Bottom