Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
also how hard is to to mass produce the foam runner!? so sick of this limited crap (and no im not salty bc I missed out - I was able to cop two pairs of foams off YS on the og drop).

Nice for the summer

700 Cream.

Definitely keeping a pair.. but I always go .5 up on these for some reason.. you feeling them?

- Retro
5D5E8D77-DD50-4A42-90DF-B6C1A2EE6C84.jpeg
0F639C4A-A2DF-464A-8A07-B2A85C5839A3.jpeg
4A2C7124-1E67-408E-8586-D796D9507E33.jpeg
100% big need. idk if i should go 8 like the 700v1 or do half size up though

100% big need. idk if i should go 8 like the 700v1 or do half size up though
Think imma go TTS, so so happy they got the full 3M package on em instead of the lame stuff some of the other V2s got.

Disclaimer: I know 'imma' & 'em' aren't words, don't spellcheck me into oblivion please :lol: This thread is something else

To those that have, are foam runners even comfortable/worth it?
I don't see myself every buying those, but curious about the product itself.

PO

Secured my 450.

Both of my daughters have their first softball games of the new season this weekend, so not sure how much time I'll have for the drop shenanigans.

Thanks to whoever accepted my not-too-ridiculous offer. If this colorway bricks at some point, I won't be much bothered... hehe... (QNTM, cough cough...)

Good luck this weekend everyone. Hopefully, I can participate in the actual release with y'all.

To those that have, are foam runners even comfortable/worth it?
I don't see myself every buying those, but curious about the product itself.

PO

I've heard/viewed nothing but rave reviews.... really really want to give them a whirl. I do prefer the OG-esque colorway over the marble, though.

Quantum Bballs are in and I’m absolutely in LOVE with them!! Will take pics soon. Going to the gym first. But man, these are my #1 personal favorite (specific) Adidas Yeezy. Hype or not. I think the quantum silhouette has a ton of potential as a whole but they can’t seem to get the colorways right. I’ve actually passed on every other colorway aside from the OG lifestyles. The OG though bball though..man. Beautiful shoe.

2 things I noticed off the bat:

1. Yes, they do have the 3M zig-zag lace lock pattern underneath the mesh, and they do reflect. They’re just not as noticeable under the reinforced cage that the bball silhouette has as compared to the lifestyle version.

2. I was correct in getting half size down from my 350V2 size. They are chunky looking and still look a bit big on my 5’8” frame, but my foot even had a tad bit of room width-wise and my toe wasn’t quite touching the end of the toe box. If I got the same size as I do in 350s I think they would’ve been too big. (I’m not a wide footer). They’re a ball shoe and should have some lock down, not fit loose anyway.

They have a inner liner/attached tongue/bootie construction similar to the 700V3 (which I do half size up for) but the quantum’s rear ankle collar stretches allowing it to be easier to put on than a 700V3, so I didn’t have to half up for them to feel comfy on feet.

Mine came in but still stuck at work. My gawd they look absolutely beautiful in pics.. love the cage color tone on it

Back
Top Bottom