• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
0237154C-C8D3-464C-B5D6-B850AFBBF212.jpeg

Am I the only one that thinks 700v2 look really cheap/sloppy/poor quality in some instances? Iike this photo for example they lowkey look beat already. Maybe its just me. Still hyped to get my pair tho 🤪

Got my Confirmed shipping already. I went up .5 from my Wave runner size. Not sure if I should've or not but some of my other 700s like Tephras I went tts and my toes get jammed.

I really love 380s but they always do something that annoys me, including the latest ones with the sole. I’ve been saying for a while that they need to make more normal colors and make the stripe blend in. Looks like they almost got there with the covs.

The Onyx 380s are still my favorite.

I have some deadstock size 14 University Blues I'll trade for these..........

I doubled on those 2, so have 1 extra but after they appreciate, the cost of the creams would be too high. I'm thinking if anything, I'd dump my DS bone white 500's. Don't think I'd ever wear them. Starting to consider going for the real Static pair tho. Love these creams but they still come across as a retro where they just made some minor changes to respect the real OG.

Last edited:
I doubled on those 2, so have 1 extra but after they appreciate, the cost of the creams would be too high. I'm thinking if anything, I'd dump my DS bone white 500's. Don't think I'd ever wear them. Starting to consider going for the real Static pair tho. Love these creams but they still come across as a retro where they just made some minor changes to respect the real OG.

Yeah, I hear ya. These Universities are the first Jordan I may hang on to. They're such a nice colorway. I have a guy that said he's willing to swap the Creams for them but we'll see how he feels once they're in hand and he sees the value. I'm kind of torn between just paying resale(though I agree with you about the Statics, just the dollar difference is steep; the Statics are far better in my opinion) for the Creams, buying some OW Jordan 5s (Sail) and keeping these 1s.

Back
Top Bottom