Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I think the OG cloud white 450 will rise from here I actually don’t see them going down or re releasing any time soon I see them being like the OG Static release or the OG Azael release where the first colorway is limited and stays that way with high pricing until any possible future retro or re release. Just my opinion, anyone else have a thought or opinion about my feelings on this release?

It just seems like when Ye drops a first colorway in all white or basic color ala Alien, Azael, Static etc. ..That the price always stays at a certain point and goes up from there due too limited numbers.

I think the OG cloud white 450 will rise from here I actually don’t see them going down or re releasing any time soon I see them being like the OG Static release or the OG Azael release where the first colorway is limited and stays that way with high pricing until any possible future retro or re release. Just my opinion, anyone else have a thought or opinion about my feelings on this release?

It just seems like when Ye drops a first colorway in all white or basic color ala Alien, Azael, Static etc. ..That the price always stays at a certain point and goes up from there due too limited numbers.
Yeezy mafia leaked they are restocking in the fall. Black pair in June

Def the most comfy of all yeezy.
AD67521F-F840-4412-AA81-374173F96983.jpeg

When Yeezy supply says to order a half size up, I wonder if they mean from your normal Yeezy size, because they don't say that for others. So it sounds like 380s should size up a full size.

Trying to wait out one of these random discount codes for the 380's. Probably just need to go ahead before my 12.5 is gone

I picked up a pair from Hibbets. I’m sure I could get them on disco elsewhere if I wait, but it’s my first pair of 380s and they have a 60-day return policy. So it’s worth the peace of mind in case they don’t fit or I absolutely hate the cw.

Pulled the trigger on covellittes…these will probably go under retail but not by much. That blue is a must cop for me.

I like the color but If the Qntms aren’t the basketball silhouette they Can keep them 😂

I don’t know how people rock the normal joints

Back
Top Bottom